Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Theory of General Lighter Circulation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bajablast, Oct 30, 2009.

1. #41 J. Watson, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    :smoking:good answer
    you get a thumbs up

edit- i also would have accepted "the motherfucking guide"

2. ha yea people who don't give it back unless you ask are the worst. i knew this one kid who during a smoke sesh would get passed the bowl & lighter and then pass only the bowl, and if the next guy didn't notice on the next rotation if he didn't get a lighter he would ask for another one, quite the sleaze bag.

also now that's why i only buy white lighters, its great because now no one wants to steal them and i'm usually the onloy one with that color hehe.

3. #43 JesusGreen, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    *looks at huge pile of lighters on desk*

Uhhh, no idea. :eek:

Edit: On a more serious note though, lighters are a bit like money, most of us lose more than we gain but the guys who have lots of them just find lots more. I don't find or get many lighters, and I do lose a lot, but on the plus side a lot of my lighters that I swear ran out long ago are suddenly half full again, and I don't remember refilling them..

4. i get this totally. i mean i've bought those big packs of 30 or so cheapy lighters, and oh, they seem to get handed out. i've never held on to a lighter for long (unless it was a present), but at the back pocket of my bag there's loads, just in case. i've considered getting a turbolighter so i would never forget to get it back. hell no one else would be allowed to use it.

although a couple of years ago no one had ANY lighters (somehow), even though half of us were smokers. this and we were like 15 at the time, and the closest place (the co-op) needed proof of age, fucking lame. so a couple of us rode up there and back, and then instead decided to use the oven lighter. damn.

5. Actually while both numbers would be astronomical, the difference of the two numbers would only be the number of lighters in your possession right now. You can't lose lighters you never had.

I right now only have 2 lighters so I technically lost every lighter I ever gained except two.

6. I've smoked with kids who would intentionally pocket lighters. Shit pisses me off. Who steals things that cost less than a dollar

I keep track of where my lighter goes when I pass it with the bowl. Nowadays we will all have a lighter in our pocket, but it used to be so annoying since at least one kid would always take it.

7. I lost my lighter to my friend's sister, we were smoking then we left and next day I was like "FUUUUUU!"

No lighter. :(

8. this.

also i believe the lighter troll must be the cousin of the sock troll. always losin socks and lighters into the great abyss.

9. unless of corse youve had any of them when they died
    then you didnt technically "lose" them they were garbage

10. my buddy always takes lighters if mine is missing hes the first person i ask, i personally have a lighter until it dies which is usually about 2 months. me and my friends all have our own color now though so we know whos is whos.

11. My Cousin nicked my lighter and went to germany and smoked up with his mates there, and he said that it got nicked by one of the german kids he went to school with there. Who apparently smoked up with russian kids across the road, i just i just hope one of them nicked it and went back to moscow for holidays or somthing, i wonder what kind of story that lighter could tell....

12. I have 4 full sized bics, 2 clear lighters and 1 mini bic.

I haven't bought a lighter in over a year so I have no idea how I got all these lighters.

13. I'm hands down the best at this, I swear to god I always end up with someones. Soon as someone can't find their lighter I'm the one accused. Haha

14. One day there'll be a headline about a police raid that uncovered an unusually large stash of socks and lighters. Then we'll know who did it.

15. Wow, 4 pages? The only place where these lighters "go" is the garbage. They run out after a while and people throw them away.

16. I bought two lighters not long ago and left both of them and friends' houses.

17. I never steal lighters and rarely lose them. I've been using a purple Bic for like two months.

18. I am always the one who loses their lighter. I always let people use them and then never see them again. Im kinda the guy who buys them an looses them and his friends lose them. lately i always check after a sesh to see if my lighters in my pocket... lost another one last night it was all resined up:confused:

19. yeah ive got a terrible habbit that if the bowls gone i pocket the lighter

20. Personally, i dont let anyone touch my lighter but me.
    and if i do end up letting someone use one of mine, i monitor them very closely.
    lol it's better than having to buy like 3-5 new lighters every month.