Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Jack Herer , Purple Diesel , Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bostondutchmast, Oct 29, 2009.

1. #1 bostondutchmast, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2009
    ok i got the here from one of my boys then i got purple diesel and bubba kush from another guy....

i also got some og kush , blackberry kush and grand daddy kush (pics of those in another thread later) from another connect.

oh yea the forecast isnt dry at all over here :smoking:

herer - 9/10 great fruity dank taste amazing quick hard hitting high

pd -10/10 nothing but pure skunk and diesel funk in this taste really similar to sour diesel with a hint of another taste

bk - 8/10 taste like kush that strong coffee taste , this shit just knocks me out.

herer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bubba kush

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. is that red? :S

3. That jack herer looks trippy! I've smoked a lot of weed in my life, but I can say I've never smoked weed that had such a red tinge to it. The one that isn't labelled (second pic) I'm assuming is the purple diesel? Wow haha it's either insanely crystally, or very unfortunately moldy. It's kinda hard to see on my computer (shitty ass moniter) but wow looks like a descent pick up

4. one word sums it up.
    fire.
    nice pick up.

5. Wow dude, enjoy it all!!! I have some Herer right now and it's one of my favorites! :smoking:

6. Jealousy consumes me.... That purple diesel is FIRE!!

7. wow dude firey pickup all together good shit

8. ill get pics of the other 3 tomorrow and maybe another strain as well, i love variety

9. pic1 photo shopped? pic3 orgasmic!! nice pickup though.

10. Looks like some pretty good buds man! Is that the pre 98 bubba? I had some of that shit and it was seriously the only bud that I couldn't stay awake on. Some serious chronic.

11. wheres the purple diesel pics?? im flowering 2 right now, around 2 weeks now