Triple C's

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by J SiZ, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love hearing about trips. Each and every one is completely different, and interesting definitely.

I've never REALLY tripped, just weed and painkillers so far. That's why I'm getting Triple C's, because I've wanted to trip for SOOO long and shrooms/acid isn't existing around me.

2. ur freinds a tard

3. i dont get why u cant just get the shit yourself dude, kinda sound underage lol....

and dont do fuckin triple cs get the tussin gels

4. I'm not underage.

I understand your guys' concerns, and I do realize the dangers in trying to trip off Triple C's. I know people have died from it, but that's because they took well over the dose to trip and the other active ingredients have effected them in a negative way either because they overdosed WAYY too much or they had an existing health problem, or both.

I'm probably going to take 12-14, which definitely will not kill me.

5. People have died from eating as little as FOUR!!!

Everyone is different. Some people have bad reactions to the antihistamine, and die from very small doses. And it's not all that uncommon.

I've seen people bleeding from their eyes and ears from taking CCC's.

Just because something fucks you up more, does not mean it's good.

When you eat a higher dose, you are taking your life into your own hands.

CCC's can cause hemorrhaging in just about all of your major organs.

Have fun fucking up your body, and risking your life to catch a buzz.

6. Well how can I tell how antihistamines will effect me? I'm healthy and all of my friends, even the unhealthy ones, have taken 20+ and been fine. I've heard of throwing up but not bleeding out the ears and shit.

7. dude you should really listen to the people on this board, especially about this. we're trying to help you.

and that is fckin lame that your grounded....your 18 or over and your rents still ground you...

8. Yeah it does suck, but I mean I'm not paying rent since it's my last year until college and it's their house so it's their rules.

Cops searched my house and found my shit but just told my parents to handle it, luckily. But yeah groundation does suck.

9. What are some other products that contain only DXM that one box/bottle/package of them will make me trip, that are commonly sold at walgreens/cvs?

10. #31 iLoveWaterBongs, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
    Why would you want to dirty up a DXM trip with a shitty antihistimine-filled version? DXM is an awesome drug. I'm 120 pounds and anything from 300-400mgs makes me have a heavy stoned-like high, sometimes with closed eye visuals. 400-800mg or so makes me have a crazy dissociative, psychedelic high with visual distortions, strong closed eyed visuals, out of body experiences, etc.

Just take the safer version -- robogels, syrup, zicam max, delsym, whatever your choice. Only with DXM as an active ingredients. A Chlorophenamine Maleate (in triple c's) overdose, 24mg+ according health experts, can kill you. That's like, twelve pills. But people have died from even less. I strongly suggest a DXM-only containing product. I have tripped over 50 times probably and know what's up with DXM.

Other products include: Zicam Cough Spray Max Strength, CVS Tussin Max Strength, Robitussin Max Strength, Delsym Cough Syrup, Robitussin Cough Gels. I know there are some other off-brand name ones, too. All contain 350mg+ of DXM. CVS Tussin Max Strength and Robitussin Max Strength both have 708mg in the 8 oz bottles.

11. Good advice man, I apprecaite it.

The kid that is getting it for me said that they might not have the other stuff but he will look for it.

Thanks for the advice guys, and I know the dangers of the Chlorophenamine Maleate. But, there are ways to filter it out so there is little-to-none. If worse comes to worse, I'll get the Triple C's and filter out the bad stuff.

12. #33 relakit3, Oct 28, 2009
    If you want a really good trip, I'll tell you what to do. It is only a little complicated and will make you trip balls and have a very clean trip.

Get Delsym.
    Pour it into a 1 liter bottle.
    Fill it up with water.
    Shake like a mawfa.
    Let it sit for a few hours.
    Drain the water/cough syrup shit out without dumping out the DXM powder at the bottom.
    Put in lemon juice and wait like an hour.
    Eat it and trip balls.

It tastes fine and will give you an amazing trip. It's basically pure DXM and will get you and your friends fucked up fine without risking anything. It's actually safer than drinking the cough gels and definately safer that CCCs. I'm lazy as shit but it was well worth the little work.

Here's my report. I weigh about 113 pounds.

I made the shit I just told you about really well with a 5 oz Delsym which is 888mg of DXM. I split it with my friend, but it turns out I got a TON more. I had the house to myself so my friend came over about 45 minutes after me both ate the lemon juice, DXM mix. Me bonged and vaped and got real high. By the time he left, two hours later, we started to really feel the DXM. We made firecrackers and were planning on taking them and staying up all night I accidentally fell asleep (I think, that was a crazy night) with my bong, my vape, my firecrackers, and all my weed out about a half hour after he left which around 10. I wake up at 11:20, I rember looking at my clock, to my mom yelling at freaking out. I thought I was talking to her but she told me the next day I was just making retarded noises. I passed out right after she shut my door then woke up a little later FUCKED UP. I literally was tripping my face off, it was ridiculous. I thought I was overdosing and was scared as shit but also was having an awesome time. I passed out again an hour or two after.

I think I ended up taking about 450mg or more because my friend barely tripped at all. It seems like I ended up with a shit ton more than that because I can't even describe how many balls were tripped.

I'm tweaking on addies so sorry if the shits mad detailed.

13. #34 TnNORML89, Oct 28, 2009
    Then the kid that's getting it for you is either mentally challenged, or just too lazy to read the ingredients on the different products because I'm 99.99% positive that EVERY store that sells CCC's will also sell atleast one, and most likely multiple DXM only products.

To the poster above me: Unless you're incredibly small, or have a VERY low natural tolerance to DXM, your story about "tripping your face off" seems a little doubtful.. 450mgs is a low to mid 3rd plateau for an average sized person, which usually consists of feeling drunk, and a little disoriented. I would recommend that you try mushrooms or any major hallucinogen, so that you can understand what the word "trip" really means.

OP, and to the poster above me, I REALLY hope that you both don't think that DXM is going to make you "trip" anywhere remotely similar to a mushroom trip. DXM does NOT have open eye visuals other than slight patter distortion/waviness and that usually only occurs on higher 3rd, and 4th plateau doses.
    DXM is a dissociative, which means all it's really going to do is make you feel incredibly drunk/out of it, and possibly have some MINOR cev's unless you REALLY start upping the dosages, which I DON'T recommend based on how inexperienced you seem to be with the substance.

14. #35 relakit3, Oct 28, 2009
    My bad, I didn't mean to imply that it was ANYTHING like shrooms or acid, etc. Maybe trip isn't the right word, but it wouldn't be too far off. I definitely, was seeing things that were not ordinary. Not like aliens and shit (that would be sick) but from what I remember, which isn't that much, everything was sort of spinning and sort of, woozy, if that makes any sense. My memory could be wrong, but it seems like everything was a different color and distorted. I was totally unable to do anything and never got out of my bed besides reaching under it to get my computer.

I really don't know how it happened. I'm really not dumb or ignorant about drugs and do a lot of research beforehand. I was confused, myself. As I said, my friend said he barely felt it other than what seemed to be the effects of a very low dose, so I may have ended up with 600 or more. I'm just going to do separate extractions so the doses don't get mixed up again.

And to whoever said Delsym sucks, I GREATLY disagree. Two 3oz bottles between two of us and a vape... one of the best nights of my life.

15. CPM extractions (i.e. cold water extractions) do NOT remove all of the CPM.

Do not use CCCs. Even to extract. Get something with DXM only...it's really not that difficult to grasp.

16. It gets rid of over 80% of the CPM if you do it right, which is a significant amount.

17. This whole thing is ridiculous. Why would you want to waste time on an extration that takes out the bad stuff if you can just tell your dumbass friend what to get. They're all in the same section at the store he's going to buy it from so there's no reason for him not to get DXM-only gels (or Delsym if you do the extraction).

18. My advice;

Don't get them.

:rolleyes:

19. I usually take Zicam Cough Max (its a cough spray, I just pop the top and down it like a shot) one tiny bottle of it has almost as much DXM as a box of Corcidin and it only has DXM so it's not as bad as Triple C's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.