Ouija Boards really work

Discussion in 'General' started by folied, Oct 27, 2009.

1. do you guys think ghost smoke weed?

2. I would say yes.

I'm still loling at the people in this thread.[​IMG]

3. I can understand how people think they aren't moving it though. The fact that everyone has a hand on the board and if the object is moving people think their hand is just following it but every hand on there is just pushing it in the direction its going just a little bit. So its like 3-4 hands doing the job normally 1 would do. Thus it seems like your not even pushing it when actually everyone is.

4. What are you exactly "loling" about? About how honest people tell their experiences? Or are you just laughing at your thick headedness and ignorant opinions.

5. if ouija boards are true then you dont need to even put your hand on the thing that moves... i dont think they are real unless you dont touch it... my mum done one without touchin it and my dad and his bro just kept laughing... at the end of it they ran out of the room ;)

6. I don't question the stories of some of these people. But humans are a funny creatures, we will materialize things that aren't there and believe anything that can't immediately explained rationally. Can you explain to me rationally(religion isn't rational) how ghosts can exist?

7. #107 stoned_soldier, Oct 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009

uh yeah, lemme tell you about Ouija.. a game by Parker Brothers.. (or was it Milton Bradley?)

i was 9 and i was playing with my sister (12) and this other girl (11).. we contacted Abraham Lincoln and Albert Einstein.. seriously what fucking spirits talk to children in Canada? and live in Alaska when I ask them? unreliable, c'mon.. also played Bloody Mary with this same girl and surprise surprise nothing happened.. I can have more success by fasting, meditating, taking a grand shit, sweating, and having a hallucination than i can by playing Ouija.. please

another story I heard (from my class's biggest joker) his brother (older than he) was playing with him and his brother made the planchette slide across the damn room!! spirits indeed.. why don't i convert to "x" religion too..

btw if you still believe in Ouija, I asked it when the world will end, and it said 2020..

8. when i was like..11 i went to a sleepover and we played with a board. it was so funny because we asked what her brother was doing in the bedroom with his girl and it said SEX

lmao.

9. hahaha you forgot to read the white print.

10. Haha nice. :p

11. I am extremely skeptical of ouija boards and until I see irrefutable proof I am going to continue under the impression that they are fake.

This is a really interesting story however and I encourage people who believe in this stuff to read it. It is from the band "the mars volta" and he details a lot of weird stuff surrounding a ouija board. The bold text is the interviewer.

MP3.com: Interview - The curse of Mars Volta

12. hahaha /thread ftw:hello:

13. i think only people that she described can get the full use out a ouija board, i myself havnt messed with one. dont really have the urge tbh..

14. If you talk dirty to a spirit on a Ouija Board is it a form of necrophilia?

15. Not in the eyes of the law......

16. No only if u let it mind fuck you :cool:

17. #119 Shere Khan, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    Bullshit! So says Penn and Teller, almighty gods of bullshit detection.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA5uYhXpa-E&feature=related]YouTube - Penn & Teller Ouija Board part 2[/ame]

Shit someone beat me to it haha.