Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Medical Vs Street Weed?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ChronicKittie, Oct 27, 2009.

1. California Patient's Alliance will only take theirs back. Pure Life Alternative will take anything I think.

2. Medical VS Street is all on who do ya know. If I ever need to pick up I buy a larger amount & I can tell you that one guy I deal with always has stuff that blows away the dispensaries no matter what kind of strain he has. The weed from the street is what mostly stocks the dispensaries. I know multiple people who supply them. I had one just last week trying to get my connect cause my girl knows the owners wife. They were complaining about being over charged from their connects & thought I might help them get a deal. It's too bad too cause they are a compassionate dispensary. They cap at $50 . However their greedy neighbors here in SoCal who charge $75 an 1/8th for AAA shit which makes the prices go up along with their egos. Some of these places are such assholes they believe they can just rip people off. Never fall for the old "we will have an envelope here for you tomorrow". Don't think a dispensary won't short your ass either. They will in a New York minute. Only buy from very well trusted or places that weigh it infront of you. There are many cases of these places selling 1/8ths a gram short. Dispensaries are just legal drug dealers, did you really think they are selling you weed cause they care about you ? Instead of everyone telling us where to go w/ 800+ stores in SoCal how about telling us where not to go. Report every bad experience from these places.

3. This is exactly why I like Colorado. We have dispensaries that do this but they are greatly out numbered by the compassionate disp's here. Most of the ones in my town are compassionate, charging $50 tops for an 8th. And for $50 an 8th you get the top quality shit. Purple pez, Cheese, Big Blue, etc... I really do believe that CO has the best dispensaries judging by what I have seen on here and heard from some of my buddies in cali

4. In Cali it is do for yourself or face foreclosure lol. I learned that after the 1st month of living here. However I must say this. We have more people practicing than anywhere in the world growing. The strain list out here is enormous & you find alot of mind blowing shit where each time you think it can't get better yet it does. I think I have seen the best in the form of Sour D or Sour Og, it's a toss up. We have so much variety here it's not really about what kind of strain you have but mor how strong are the genes.

Thank God I finally found my hook up for genetics.