Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to obtain a medical Marijuana prescription

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Zolander High, Oct 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Even more reason to move to california.. they got all the nice cars and gorgeous ladies and great weather.. why the hell do they have to get ganja too :(

-spliff :D

2. medical marijuana is not cheap tho. i live in california and it is $350 an oz at the club. they do have lots of thc lollipops and brownies and shit tho

3. Yes, but you can legally grow no? :)

4. lol did u read it all, u can have up 2 six plants and 12 immature plants lol. in oregon u need a providers card(taking care of someone that need medical marry) but u can have like 6-12 plants with it

5. yea dude, but you got to admit that te cops dont seem trip to much. I just cant wait until i get my \"perscription\".

6. o yea, besides California and Oregan are there any other stats that allow the usage of medical MJ?

7. \"o yea, besides California and Oregan are there any other stats that allow the usage of medical MJ?\"

These states currently have medical marijuana laws on the books.

Alaska | Arizona | California | Colorado | Hawaii | Maine | Maryland | Nevada | Oregon | Vermont | Washington

HTH

8. but not florida :-(

9. w00t w00t time to go find me some medicinal marijuana

10. Hells yeah! Time to have a talk with my Doctor :D

11. Keep in mind you still have to have a medicinal condition. Even the article states that clearly.

12. after the election gotta add montana

edit: posted this b4 i read the whole thing but some one said this lol

13. Is there a list of doctors or something in the california area? I want to help out my uncle who\'s been on high powered pain pills for 3 years now due to back and various surgery pains. After reading that article i\'ve come to understand who qualifies for MMJ better, and i think he can benefit.

More specifically are there any doctors in the San Diego area?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.