Can you guys give some advice as to what would be the best to do this job? Im concerned about fumes, what would hold the best in the future. Also, heat shouldnt be that big of an issue I feel, as its on the joint, not the stem or the bowl.
I looked at a local Canadian Tire (im in Canada), and heres two good candidates, let me know if you think they would work well and which one is better.
Also, if you have any other options, please let me know. THANKS!!
1. LePage 5-minute Instant Epoxy
- No mixing required - self mixing dispensing system
- Precision applicator allows for detailed repairs
- Sets in 4 to 6 minutes and can be used on most common building surfaces: wood, glass, metal, ceramic tile, plastic, fibreglass, concrete, stone etc.
- Water resistant - can be used for indoor and outdoor projects
LePage 5-minute Instant Epoxy | Canadian Tire
2. Gorilla Glue
- Ideal for most household fixes, building repairs and creative projects
- Does not break down when exposed to outdoor elements, 100% waterproof
- Unaffected by extreme heat or cold
- Bonds metal, stone, wood, ceramics, foam, glass and more
Gorilla Glue Adhesive, 2 oz | Canadian Tire