THC and semen

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dvorak, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damn man. you tasted your own cum before..?

well..okay.

anyways, last week i was blazing at my friends house and he had some dank pineapple that his mom brought back from hawaii with her. he told me that your semen tastes better when you drink pineapple. I mean, I've heard that before of course, but I never believed it. Well I left his place about 3 hours after that cause this chick who is crazy for me wanted to give me road head. went and did that and when she was done she literally said, "Weird. Your cum tasted sweeter this time."

I almost flipped out cause I was so surprised it was true haha. But apparently it is.

2. :hello:

RARAROTFLMMFAO!

3. umm ya bro, you would need a constant amount of that shit in your "diet" for it to process to the jizz palace

but its all good

4. fixed.

5. Auto erotic cum tasting. Science since October 09

wat

6. LMAO this thread is too funny. I don't think pot has anything to do with your cum tasting like mint.

7. What the hell.

Really..

8. is there a way to block a certain user to like never contact me?

eating your own seed bro.. thats just... eww

9. HAHAHAH o shitt

10. Brother, I shit you not. I swear to GOD. Don't question it, man. Just believe. I've eaten pineapple every day since. And I always will.

11. ..ok ...I believe :cool:

12. Sounds like you have something in common with the OP :laughing:

13. i think....if you tried it before you should be able to try it again and tell us how it tastes.
    JK man thats nastyyyyy

14. Holy shit guys, it's not like I chug shots of my own cum. I've tried it twice before. Fail thread on my part I guess.

15. I don't see why everybody's making such a big fuss about it....just another double standard as far as I can see. It'd be different if OP was a girl...Y'all would probably be turned on by a chick admitting she tasted her own cum. Actually, chicks do all the time...you guys wanna fuck, then ya want a blowjob...ya don't think any of her cum might be left on your willy when she puts it in her mouth?

16. This guy speaks the truth. Pineapple and most fruits will indeed make your cum taste sweet ;)

17. So let me get this straight, following OP's logic, if I want to fuck my gf in the ass, should I fuck myself in the ass too? Just to be fair? :rolleyes:

18. I'm not following nobody's logic....anal sex has nothing to do with it

We're talking about tasting your own bodily fluids...you produce them, so what's so nasty about them? You expect a chick to swallow and don't think it's nasty if they do, and it ain't their own bodily fluidss, so what's the problem?

19. I think i would throw up if i got cum in my mouth. thats fuckin nasty

8==============D-------:yummy: lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.