Amateur night at strip club...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smoke_circleX, Oct 12, 2009.

1. go for it, have some fun.

im votin "miss mary jane" for your stage name

2. Have fun OP.

Hell, if I was a girl, I'd do it just for the rush of it.

3. Hell yeah, How did Ms Mary Jane escape me? Outstanding suggestion.

I'm getting more and more excited the more I think about it.

4. Trust me....it won't be so exciting when the only ones throwing money at you are old, nasty perverts. How often do you see young, nice men in a strip club? Not often, and if they're there, it's usually cause someone else brought them.

Go ahead...get it out of your system, but, be careful...the money can be addicting, you'll blow off the idea of a higher education because you're making money, and you could possibly find yourself stuck, still stripping in your thirties, and regretting that you ever did...

Good luck :wave:

5. Luckily enough being that we have a pretty touristy city, there's always a larger population of younger men, let's say... 40ish on down, in the clubs. The majority of them are professionals in small groups that have come down for meetings, seminars, conferences, etc.

Thanks for the advice. :)
    As I've said before I'm really not even in it for the money. I'm chasing the thrill. I've already got way too much on my plate to even try to juggle stripping. One of my good friends got sucked into that machine and it's a sad sad thing to watch.

6. Go for it. Especially in New Orleans. You've definitely got it, and after visiting nola I would agree with you that the clientele of a strip club there is going to be of a slightly higher class than other places, since nola is where people come to go to/see that kinda thing, ya know?

7. Your very pretty and if you feel like doing it go for don't sit on it forever going for it spur of the moment might even make it more enjoyable. And take a roll while you do it!:D

8. If anything, I'd have to take a benzo to calm my nerves. If I was rolling while doing it, my eyes get wiiiiiiiiide and that's my tell. Not my finest moment either. Lol.
    I'm not going to wait on it, but I just want to make sure that I'm not going to be in some skeezy place for an even skeezier amateur night. I'm determined to pick the one right for me.

9. thanks, itd be my stripper name. if i was a girl and wanted to strip

good vibes

10. My fiance did amateur night right before we started dating she did full nude and won first place, a job and $500 she took the five and declined the job. It really depends on where you live some strip clubs are legit others are down rights scary.

11. red house by jimi hendrix. i think that would be fun