5-meO-DMT

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chocobo, Oct 11, 2009.

1. I just got word from a friend, that they can get their hands on some of this. I've done some research on it. Spent a lot of time on erowid reading people's experiences as well. I am just curious if anyone has used this or DMT itself and what information and firsthand experiences they can offer... Anything would be great to hear, as it would help me to decide if I am going to get it or not.

2. ino its legal
    and i heard it has some shitty side effects

3. Just get 4-aco-dmt instead. It's like pure shroom powder.

Shrooms metabolize into 4-aco-dmt in the bloodstream.

Would be alot more fun in my opinion, from what ive heard about 5-meo

4. 5-MeO-DMT isn't a substance I would touch if you're looking to just get "fucked up." It's a heavy, heavy substance. If you're not looking to change some aspect of your life then stay away, because it'll be a terrifying ride otherwise.

And if you're not going to give it the respect it deserves stay away as well. There's a reason it is called "the God molecule" by many in psychedelic community

5. Dmt, is not legal nor does it have side effects. If you are looking for a purely recreatinal substance, do not take this. If you are looking for a true experience of eternal bliss and unlimited knowledge, take cautiously, it is no substance to fool around with. Your hole reality will crumble and dissolve, you are striped of your ego and see what true self is... Give it the respect it deserves.

Effects of 5-MeO-DMT are psychedelic without the visual distortions found in NN-DMT(erowid)

N,N-DMT is what is used in ayahuasca brews and pharmahuasca. Also smokable in its freebase form. This is what is taken by most.

6. DMT is not legal
    but this type is you can get the shit online buddy

7. From research I've done, I've read that there's a certain way to smoke it and if you do it incorrectly and don't cross over, you have to wait an hour because your body immediately builds tolerance.

8. In some cases, yes.

9. What are the main differences between this and just DMT?

10. Thanks for all the responses guys. I know it is powerful, and I'm not just looking for a recreational trip. I can get lsd and shrooms for that. I've read that 5-meo was a short lasting trip into a new universe. All the experiences I've read, the people have said, the moment they exhaled, or after the tea set in, they were no longer in this world, but were experiencing a dream like world which makes sense.

I don't plan to use it right away. I want to build on some more trips first to prepare myself better. I was just curious if you folks knew anything, and what you've said has helped out.

11. Which situation do you think 5-MeO would be of preference? I have never done 5-MeO but I am told it's just as profound as N,N- but without the visuals. Personally, I like the ++ and +++ visuals.

12. just plug the shit. our generation is worth nothing

13. I don't think you can plug DMT?

14. As I'm sure you already know, I use DMT and all other drugs in a shamanic context. I find that 5-MeO helps me communicate with What I perceive to be God a lot easier, and a lot more fluidly, than ayahuasca (N,N). I find that it really opens up lines of communication in a ritualistic context, and that the ensuing experience is a lot easier to reduce down, whereas an ayahuasca experience can become somewhat 'muddied' at times.

On the downside, though, is it is very hard for me to find the right dose. Too little and the experience isn't what I need at that moment, and too much and I'm left ranting in an alien tongue with no memory of the experience upon coming down. N,N seems easier to control, at least IMO.

And I find the lack of visuals a fun dynamic. Without the visuals I'm able to better concentrate on what I'm hearing or experiencing, without getting too caught up.

15. Sounds like a good plan. Get it while you can and wait for the perfect time.

16. So when people say they've been transported to a different realm/universe while on the trip. Are what they experiencing a closed eye visual? Or? You seem to have the most experience with this, and I want all the information I can get.

17. Have you listened to Joe Rogans explanation? it's my favorite lol

18. With 5-MeO? It's all in the mind. There aren't any "true" visuals like N,N-DMT will give, but you are certainly so wrapped up in the experience (as with any DMT experience) that you can sort of conjure up locations and visuals.

There are a few people that seem to get visuals from 5-MeO, though. It is markedly less visual than N,N but that doesn't mean that it can't cause visuals.

19. What's a 5-MeO trip like then?

On a couple of hits on N-N, I get really cool shader visuals and a hit more and it's like a 3D oil painting and then another hit and I'm completely in hyperspace enveloped in fractals and godknowswhat