Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. He goes by KAT...Karl Anthony Towns will be the ROY. Check out his stats the last few games, staggering considering the kid is only 20.

As for the young Wolves team, Minny is going be a team to look out for in a couple of years. Wiggins is the real deal, Lavine is improving, and Towns is an absolute beast. All these guys are 20. The future is bright for these young stars.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Boban Marjonavic will be ROY.

3. NBA would be better if the Pistons would change their logo.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455215809.912298.jpg

4. #61824 Ryan Donnelly, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
    Rockets starting to contact teams about trading howard. Almost want the wiz to go after him because of the potential duo with wall. Lob city 2.0. Guy is so fuckin injury prone though. God knows we need to do something though besides getting grunfeld and wittman the fuck outta here

Either that or horford for the pick and roll post shot pop

5. Fuck Howard.

The Lucas bros should be in the celebrity game

6. Bummed that Danny Green isn't in the 3 pt contest this year. Still going to watch regardless.

The dunk contest should be good. Really looking forward to see Lavine out there again, that dude has some springs for legs.

Interesting that they put a 7 footer in there with Drummond, wonder what he'll have to show us.

7. Did they make the obstacle course shorter??

8. Intense ending

9. NBA has the best all star weekend. MLB has the best game though
    Let's go Kevin. Rollin with the East baby

10. Steph dethroned by klay!!! I fuckin love it!!

11. #61831 donutbread, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
    Would be better without the TNT dudes splooging on the contestants. Jesus. Shut up Reggie...

Fucking pathetic when commentators don't know players. These guys are horrible for All Star weekend.

12. Gordon just killed it. Like every dunk too.

13. That free throw line alley oop was sick though. Shaq being a bitch

14. This dunk contest got me hyped up though

15. Gordon shoulda won. His dunks overall were better but Lavine's final dunk was better.

16. i thought the same thing, definitely a robbery

17. #61837 JetxLife86, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
    NBA All Star Saturday lived up to the hype.

Curry and Thompson put on a show, that last 3 to seal it was a punctuation swish. Back to back champs for the Warriors in the 3 pt contest.

The dunk contest between Lavine and Gordon was out of this world

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Will Barton got like half the attempts Gordon got early in the contest. Steve Nash said "one more time" like 8 times...

There's always a fix in on these contests. Remember Nate Robinson got like 30 attempts that one year to "win" over Iguodala?

19. Cant believe i lost marc gasol for the year most likely. Team is an injured mess

20. #61840 RVD420RVD, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
    I wanted to see a team put up 200 last night. Cuz fuck defense, right NBA?