Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Celtics still need to make a couple of moves before I can think of them as a top 3 team. Add a few players, subtract a few bums and you'll be a serious contender under Coach Stevens.

Definitely interested in their upcoming playoff run.

2. My boy Manu had to have surgery on his ball sack..

Moment of silence...

Damn... We need to get healthy soon. Playoffs are right around the corner..

3. #61804 Nugagerube, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    Celtics woot woot! Haha Lebron
    If Celtics could get someone that can average 20+ along side Isiah Thomas that'd be great

4. #61805 Ryan Donnelly, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    I hit that ginobili with my left hand up like wooo

5. Getting hyped up for this GS/OKC game

6. #61807 Ẅest Čoast, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
    That was surprisingly a good game between LAL/SAS. Kobe has been playing great the last 3 games. He did try to play hero ball the last few minutes, but Kobes gonna Kobe.

7. No wonder OKC lost... They wore the ugly orange jerseys. Those have been bad luck this season.

8. I like the Orange jerseys. Also,
    1454866617719.jpg

9. #61810 RVD420RVD, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
    PorzIngis is awesome
    C'mon Knicks put away these Nuggets

10. Fuggin terrible

11. Losing is winning for the Lakers franchise

12. #61813 Nugagerube, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
    Derek Fisher fired. Kurt Rambis named interim head coach

13. Not sure I agree with Blake Griffin being suspended 4 games. To me, the injury itself was the punishment. He was already injured, then he extended his time off the court by another 1.5-2 months.

14. thats not how punishment works.

if you walk up to someone and beat the living shit out of them but break your hand in the process, the judge isnt gonna be like "oh you already broke your hand so you're free to go. you've suffered enough, no jail time"

lol

15. The difference here is that Blake Griffin plays basketball for a living. That comparison is a poor one.

16. Boban for rookie of the year.

17. Boban is going to dominate the rising stars game

18. Not a Knicks fan, but I'm happy to see Porzingis do really well. I thought he would do well but I was surprised 1) when the Knicks took him, and 2) when the Knicks fans booed him. He reminds me of a young Dirk Nowitzki.

I guess I'm just partial to these guys because back in the day when the Pistons were killing shit I was sure Darko Milicic was going to be successful in that frontcourt with Ben Wallace and Rasheed Wallace.

19. Also, who's the bigger punk bitch: Markieff Morris or Hassan Whiteside? Having trouble deciding.