Hockey The Official Nhl Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ACole420, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Hockey is life in my town... but the whole second fucking line is injured for the Wild... very disappointing, needless to say they're not doing so hot :(

2. and they just lost Gonchar for 4-6, time to start losing some games.

and crosby sucks, not even a point a game. haha.

3. yeah and with a few hard games ahead of them. Crosby will come through soon but Malkin, Staal, and Kunitz are all on fire. GO PENS

4. I don't follow Hockey much, but I hear the Avalanche are doing decent?

5. Red Wings fan all the way here.

I like the Canadiens and Leafs, too. :wave:

6. Sabressssssssssss!!!!!!!!!! Whooooooooooo

7. Puckhead checking in.

The Bruins are my home team and I love them, but I am also a Thrashers fan :hello:

8. blue jackets takin the league by suprise if mason steps up but garons holdin us up...minus that detroit game...

9. Canucks off to a slower start than I expected but I think they still got a shot at the division again this year

10. Here we go Sabre's here we Go!

11. you are delusional if you think the Ducks are going to win the cup this year, yet alone make the playoffs. oh well looks like the Kings will likely be in the playoffs instead this year who would've ever thought that? :hello:

12. Kings really have a lot of great young talent built up, I see a cup within the next 5 years.

13. Happy 100 years mother fuckers, lets go habs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Detroit red wings

15. Any fellow stoner Leafs fans here besides me? :D

16. fuck the habs:p GO BRUINS... lol.. nah i like the bruins but not a huge fan.. the canadiens are alright in my book:)

17. Go Pens!! Watching the battle for Pennsylvania right now 2 fights in the first 5 mins. Pens 2 - Philly is eating donuts!!!

18. Right Here Pal.

19. posted that in october. the ducks management is a joke.

Obviously, the Ducks aren't doing shit this year, but we'll finally get a decent pick for the first time since Bobby Ryan(2003, i believe)

Kings have got high picks for quite a while, just a matter of time for them to do well, and with the emergence of Quick as a decent starter, they're in business.