Question for EVERYONE who has ever tried ANY DRUG (Weed/meth/acid/lsd/alchohol/etc)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NerdSmoker, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Alright guys I am strictly a weed smoker so I need some help with something. OK so basically we all know how people say things like "Let's Blaze" when they mean smoking weed or "Lets Drop Acid" when talking about acid. But thats about all I know, and I need to know AS MANY as possible. So please list as many as you can for any drug!! Thanks!!! + rep to ANYONE who posts one or more.

2. /double facepalm

[​IMG]

3. Dude, I'm just gonna say Google it. Lame, but more efficient. Might as well.

4. It would be a facepalm if I was doing it for no reason....Just chill guys and answer please.

5. lol, what is your reason?

6. Lets get SWOFFLED!!!!!11 - Everything

7. So you want us to do all your work

8. lol what's with all the hate? he just wants a little help. Instead of making a douchey post you could have posted something helpful.

Let's roll = ecstasy
    let's get smashed/tanked = drinking

that's all I know off the top of my head. hopefully the douchey replies stop. and kurt2k don't even play the "so you want us to do the work for you?" because you were once a beginner too and asked questions. not only that, but with that kind of logic, you're pretty much saying "fuck you figure it out yourself" to anybody who asks any type of question.

9. This is beyond words. This is inpalicuble.

From The Office. Im not taking credit.

10. I would love to know the reason for a question like this...

11. I'll give you lots:
    Let's do drugs
    Let's do meth
    Let's do pcp
    Let's do heroin
    Let's do morphine
    Let's do ....

12. "Let's slam the monkey"

what me and my boys say right before spikin the vain

also,

Spikin' the vain

what me and my boys say right before slammin' the monkey

13. lets get zooted

[​IMG]

14. "Let's roll balls" - E
    "Let's burn one" - Weed

15. lets go kill familys

16. you forgot the drug: pcp. :p

17. if your friends ever ask you whats the most hardcore drug you've ever done, say "Jenkems" and they may just shit their pants.