Sizz's Aurora Indica CFL Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sizz, Oct 3, 2009.

1. #1 Sizz, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
    its a short indica
    Aurora Indica strain
    21 colas
    and the colas are about 1 - 1 1/2 inch in diameter
    and so far about 2-3 inches long.
    still has 3-4 weeks
    21st-26th the hope date so its good to go for halloween
    very healthy :D
    its about 2 feet tall

but yea its kind of like guess how many jelly beans are in the jar
    Guess how much ill make out of my harvest :smoke:

2. #2 Sizz, Oct 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. looks fuckin bomb i say 3 oz hobe u get more

4. #4 Sizz, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
    more info on the plant is that it has a total of 8200 or more lumens on her
    and im using super thrive in the water
    the soil has blood and bone meal in it as well
    1-2 teaspoons

the temp is around 80-83F

10 inch flower pot
    and the roots are so prominent that they are actually right on the surface so they're consuming nutrients from every nook and cranny in that flower pot
    wish i had more room so i could transplant it to a bigger pot but i dont

any suggestions on how to increase the yield in the next 3 weeks would be welcome

5. no more guesses/educated guesses

6. is this your first time growing? I just sharvested the first 2 of my 3 plants, if you want to compare sizes to the ammount you will get out, i suggest trying to look at some finished grow journals where u can compare the size of their plant to the ammount they got out.

you will get at least 1 ounce dried from that sexy honey. that is, as long as you dont fuck anything up.

but if you want bigger buds the biggest limiting factors on a plant are CO2 and Light. so increase COs and Lumens = bigger buds.

7. no, don't bother with the yeast crap either, it'll just stink and not raise the co2 levels to anything appreciable.

8. thanks for the heads up

9. I'm digging all the guesses keep um coming

10. baking soda + vinegar, timed dripping the vinegar into baking soda really does work.. otherwise Jorge Cervantez and all the other big name growers wouldnt recommend it.. Try it out.. check the results. for 1 single plant I'm 100% sure you'll be satisfied with the results.. keep em close to eachother...
    I'd be willing to estimate the result if I knew what size pot your growing in and if that girl isn't already root bound.

11. Its in a 10inch flower pot but i actually do think its root bound

I plan to find out for sure tomorrow because im going to try to transplant it into a bigger flower pot

do you know any good links to a proper way to set that baking soda + vinegar, timed drip system up?

12. New pictures will be posted tonight :hello:

13. #13 Sizz, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
    /photopost/data/500/medium/DSC_0501.JPG

/photopost/data/500/medium/DSC_0500.JPG

these are actually older photos

Transplanted her today into a 12inch flowerpot

14. you'd prolly have to do some mythbusters type setup to get a dripper going.. but if you can go into the room an do a little here and there, even talking to your plants your giving em co2 so win win situation as long as they got TLC from ya.. those images didnt show.. but I'm looking forward to finding out how it goes.

How did the roots look when you transplanted em?

15. #15 Sizz, Oct 8, 2009
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When i transplanted there was seriously an 1inch and a half of roots buildt up at the bottom
    I cut the former pot out and slid the whole plant into a new pot. So im hoping i didnt hurt any of the roots and now that it has more soil to expand in I'm just going to be waiting for it to take off and have another amazing growth spert. We'll see what happens :cool:, hoping for the best. I used to use Electrical Stimulation with Pv Cells when it was in veg but after it got crazy bushy i took it out because i couldnt get the cell far enough away from the plant for it to take in enough light worth it keeping. but I rewired it so it has longer wires so i can attach it further away. just not sure now with all the root growth that it has if it will help it grow like it used to, or if it will stun the plant. any advice or suggestions on this because so far i dont want to do it just because im worried the electricity might be to much for it now.

16. How long did you veg for?

17. 40days or so
    its on week 4 I believe of flowering

18. #18 Sizz, Oct 8, 2009
    might have been 50 actually because i remember a situation came up and I had to wait an extra 2 weeks to flower

no biggy though im not impatient haha I kind of enjoy watching it grow im going to be torn when I harvest haha ill have to kill her but she will probably be some of the best I've ever smoked

6 of the buds are almost 4 inches long now
    most are 2inches
    there are 2 buds on the plant that have light but they dont even have an inch of budding growth, they are both from stems at the lowest part of the plant which is making me wonder if i just cut them off if it will stress it too much or if cutting them will allow more energy to goto the other buds. Suggestions on that would be welcome as well.

19. Are these pics of an older grow so you are just recalling what you harvested? So confused.. Id say 3.5 OZ, shes a beauty

This is ONLY week 4 of flower bro??? I have the same Aurora Indica from nirvana. Shes really short, about 2 feet, because I went to 12/12 really early this run. I am at week 9 and yours looks almost as developed as my bitch. taking some pics tonight which I will sure with the group. Shes not my favorite looking yet, but I think I may have hit her with a bit too much Beastie Bloomz so hard to tell if she had better potential.

My only other girl left is a Hawaiian Skunk from Seedsman seeds which is my favorite bitch by far. Will share pics of both shortly

20. yea this isn't old an old harvest haha
    Im just having everyone guess then ill tell everyone the harvest after I harvest

and yea shes got 3 or 4 more weeks to go, hoping for some baller green