5000w Ebb N Gro Show Part II

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by SugarDaddie, Oct 3, 2009.

1. let me know cause the label is confusing lol

2. I still haven't gone downstairs to read the label. but all this time i thought i was following the label instructions. I'm guessing, by your reply, the amount is 5ml per 5 gallons. so for a 55 gal res, that equals 110ml.

3. uh, wouldn't that recipe come out to 2ml/gal ?
    Not 5ml / 5gal... which is alot easier to think 1ml/1gal

4. damm it, I feel stupid when my math is off. ok, too lazy to go down stairs, so i pulled this from their site.

LIGHT STRENGTH:
    Use this schedule from the day you plant out into your system, to the day you harvest for worry free gardening! Recommended for continual use right through grow and flower when water temperature is below 21C / 70F. Add Gold Range ZONE at the rate of 5 ml / 1 teaspoon per 20 litres / 5 gallons of final tank level or volume, with all other additives and before adding your primary nutrient. Check and adjust final nutrient strength using a TDS (PPM or EC) meter. Adjust pH to approximately 5.5 for Rockwool, Perlite, Clay, Vermiculite, Aeroponics, DWC, NFT, Hydro or Coco users or 5.9 for dirt or soilless systems such as Promix or Sunshine mix. See Growers Tips for more info. Feed according to your systems normal requirements.

MEDIUM STRENGTH:
    Use this mid range strength whenever your water temperature reaches or exceeds 23C / 74F. Your root zone can quickly get out of balance when your water temperature reaches or exceeds this mark. Using Gold Range ZONE at this strength, before problems occur, will optimize your root zones condition until your water temperature falls back into the safe area below 21C / 70F. Add Gold Range ZONE at the rate of 9 ml / 2 teaspoons per 20 litres / 5 gallons of final tank level or volume, with all other additives and before adding your primary nutrient. Check and adjust final nutrient strength using a TDS (PPM or EC) meter. Adjust pH to approximately 5.5 for Rockwool, Perlite, Clay, Vermiculite, Aeroponics, DWC, NFT, Hydro or Coco users or 5.9 for dirt or soilless systems such as Promix or Sunshine mix. See Growers Tips for more info. Feed according to your systems normal requirements.

AGGRESSIVE STRENGTH:
    Use this strength at first signs of a ‘less than optimal' root zone. Using Gold Range ZONE at this strength is very effective at quickly re-establishing optimal root zone conditions. Once your plants have regained their vigour, return to using medium strength Gold Range ZONE for the remainder of your growing and / or flowering cycles. Add Gold Range ZONE at the rate of 12 ml / 2 ½ teaspoons per 20 litres / 5 gallons of final tank level or volume, with all other additives and before adding your primary nutrient. Check and adjust final nutrient strength using a TDS (PPM or EC) meter. Adjust pH to approximately 5.5 for Rockwool, Perlite, Clay, Vermiculite, Aeroponics, DWC, NFT, Hydro or Coco users or 5.9 for dirt or soilless systems such as Promix or Sunshine mix. See Growers Tips for more info. Feed according to your systems normal requirements.

5. Hey Sugar are you using 3.5g buckets or 2? Also what are your opinions on this system HTG Supply - Big Boy Hydroponic System as opposed to the Tradition C.A.P EBB N GRO system? Thanks Sugar!

6. mine are the 2 gallon buckets, I think those buckets are way to big for me, and at 3.5 gallon each only means i would have to clean twice as much hydrotron. fuck that!

7. That must take forever to harvest mann.

8. 10-14 days all by myself doing 8-10 hrs a day, then another week to trim everything off the stems.

9. 3 Weeks in, and the glorious buds are coming in nicely.

Attached Files:

10. hope you get your room dialed back in. your first grow was pretty amazing

11. I'll get it dialed back in. It just takes time, I already cut 90 clones of the BlackJack for my next run. it'll be Divine!

In other news, I think one of my ballasts is going bad, I had 2) 1k HPS blubs blow out over 2 consecutive nights. I just put in a 3rd blub last night, if that one blows out, I'm sending the ballast out for replacement. always keep the old bulbs around just in case. always have a back up plan. and an extra ballast.

12. Hahaha, I just cut 8 clones for my next run... Can't imagine doing 90.

13. So heated I didn't get to grow blackjack this year! Had it in my shopping cart on attitude but when I went to check out they had already sold out of the pick n mix single seeds of the BlackJack. Do you prefer buying fem'ed and finding good pheno's or buying regular seeds and finding good pheno's? Idk if there is a difference or what.

Think my first indoor run might contain a few of these girls :D

14. I never had much success with the feminized seeds. so I just get the regular seed packs.

out of the 10 Black jacks I grew last grow, I don't remember the male/female ratio.
    2 were keepers in terms of Potency, lots of Frost, and VERY dense nugs. with good Bag Appeal. and over all a good yield. but not in terms of my highest yielding plants ever grown.

when I dried them, the popcorn had to be cut off from the stems, normally, I can just snap off the popcorn with my fingers, but the BlackJack buds and popcorn were like cutting off chunks of sticky wet glue. even after hanging and drying for 2-3 weeks. it still had a lot of tacky/sticky properties to it. so it's possible this one might be a keeper for a while, till I find another one I like even more.

15. only takes about 2-3 hrs at most to cut, dip, and rock wool that many.

16. You put in the time and you reap the rewards! Good on you!