Positive Review of Attitude Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tehgregzor, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Hey all, I got home today and squealed with joy when i saw my Royal Mail package delivered to me today. I got the guaranteed delivery option, and a cool T-shirt.

Anybody who is looking for seeds, but wants them FAST ( 1 week from ship date to get to me) and dependable, go to Attitude Seeds. Even if you only buy one small thing, they manage to pack a freebie in for any order, and those with bigger orders can contest, the more you spend, the more you get.

Don't take a risk with your money, go through these guys. A++

2. I agree man, Att is very dependable. Got mine in 5 days with the wallet option. Wallet is velcro which makes me look like Im an 8 yr old but sweet service all around.

3. haha i remember my chuck-e-cheese velcro wallet. Rockin'

4. Veneers are you in the states?? Hopen maybe I could get mine in 5 days so I won't have to wait through the weekend.

5. Sure am, it was actually six days but that includes a Sunday. I just assumed Royal Mail has Sundays off but idk.

6. Sweet maybe I will see them this week after all, don't wanna get my hopes up too high though. I'm expecten they should be here by next wednesday. Thanks for the reply.