Ambien 35mg Trip Report (And You Thought My Last One Was Funny)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Typewritermonky, Sep 28, 2009.

1. I didn't read anything you just said and have no plans on reading any of your other inevitable reply(s) but I would like to take a moment to thank you for the neg rep, that my signature clearly shows my love for (even though it was useless since you don't have a bright green bar... somewhat suprising with your large post number, but eh).

2. #62 ddb421, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2009
    well then don't try and act like you know whats going on around you.

fucking cunt

Hmm, I believe name-calling is not allowed here? - KSR

3. Yeah...... next time make an actual trip report.

4. Cant we all just get along :confused_2:??

everybody stoppin taking this so seriously, seriously.

with ambien it is all in your mind so even though he said OEV it should be easy to figure out that it was just his mind that made him see the shit. pretty much just seeing shapes/figures in shadows when nothings there kinda thing

op i for one thought this was pretty damn funny, im sure ya had a fun time until ya came back on here and dealt with all the bs calls

5. #65 GrandaddyPurps, Sep 29, 2009
    Well im sorry to see ddb421banned he was a cool kid and I chatted with him on alot on aim. He is a E-friend of mine:eek:. But yea If he was bakin me up which is something I did when I stated a controversial post, as since on GC most people look at rep bars and most skip to only the people with full rep( i know im guilty of that). I did the same thing when i started out agreeing with more respected so I would like likely less to get flamed. there is also possibility it is just an accident and happened to post.

this hoestly took 30 minutes to type kpinz and dope jas me super

ddb421 hit me up on aim. u know u cant xurse :p

6. Yeah but he's done it in several threads I've read. He's also tried to start shit with me for no apparent reason on more than one occasion.

And I'm sorry your friend was banned on my behalf if that was the case despite the fact that it was probably his fault.

7. #67 Typewritermonky, Sep 29, 2009
    T - 1:00 ...all in my own head. Very comfy tripping position., im in my own ro....

I say ambien is like xanax and alcohol for me, know what thats like GDP?

It's just funky. 60mg was way to much for me, sorry if I actually pissed people off, and I'm sorry to see ddb421 banned, but if he just stopped when I posted the pictures of my shit and said "my bad, just dont post shit like this and try to convince it was real. it was a misunderstanding"

:cool:

I believe I said all in my own head.

Go ahead and keep bashing me but I was pretty fucked up and I don't know why I typed that.....