What Cartoon Character Would You Smoke WIth?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by AllBlind420, Sep 26, 2004.

1. mad id be blazinn wit beavis and buthead.. all the wayy

2. rocco from roccos modern life

3. wow...you people hae some really good ideas...

calin n hobbes...yes, how awesome would that be. and mickey's voice would trip me out so bad...i wouldn't be able to stop laughing. and of COURSE towelie...

also, i think pooh would be pretty sweet. eat massive amounts of honey. and you know Rabbit has a hydro-operation goin on, he aint just growin carrots.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. lol, well out of all the charaters from winnie the pooh I would rather smoke with Eyore he always sounds depressed. The herb would def. brighten up his day, and that rabbit dude would probley have some nice size hydros that would get us all fucked up.

5. Poison Ivy could grow you a 10 kilo nug... make a bong out of the green lanter... stick ice man inside it to cool the smoke, get gambit to use his magic touch and light it for you, and take a crazy toke!

6. Definitely Cap'n Crunch. I have that sticker with him blazing the bong on the recliner, priceless.

7. Definitely Homer Simpson

8. Smoke down with the wonder twins, they would turn into tlike, crazy things. G-I Joes, thundercats, and he-man Oh yea, and Edd, ed, and Eddy

Oh and yesh, Duck-Man

9. towlie, the kid from Zits is someone nobody has mentioned yet

10. Merlin from Disneys the sword in the stone. How sweet would it be to just be blazing, and you got this wizard making shit fly around, then he turns you into a bunch of different animals and you just run aruond as a high squirrel or something.

11. if i could get circle together with:

meatwad (aquateen hungerforce)
    ren and stimpy
    gir (invader zim)
    otto (the simpsons)
    shaggy (scooby doo)
    beavis and butthead
    tweak (south park)
    taz

it would kick ass... lol.....

:hippie: knotty

12. Peter Griffin

no contest

13. I would love to toke up with Hank Hill and drink some beers in the doghouse, cause we'd hotbox that mother fucker like no tomorrow

14. That was the best cartoon ever man, that shit kicked ass... I feel like tokin it up and watchin that shit right now I remember watching that a million times when I was younger. Im down for smokin with that dude Merlin to man... noice choice!

15. I know they arent cartoons but it would be awesome so blaze with all the thunderbirds (the old TV show not the shitty movie about kids being able to do anything). Seeing their heads bobbing around and their big eyes and even that funny looking british dude would keep me lauphing all night. Fuck yeah!

16. Well, if you also mean internet cartoons I'd love to smoke with Foamy and Pillsy from illwillpress.com. Check it out if you don't know what this is.
    Also, Grim, Bill, and Mandy from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

I would love to get stoned with Shaggy if it was Matthew Lillard. HaWt. Especially SLC Punk style.

17. My party would be up in a backyard somewhere, Popeye would be playing bloody knucklez with the Incredible Hulk, I would be smokin up a bong with the Trix rabbit while Shrek was snortin lines on the table, Snoopy would be sniffing Scooby Doos ass in the corner, Cat woman would be in the jacuzzi waitin fo me and Chef from South Park would be cookin up some burgers and ribs on the grill.

Oh yeah and Cartmans mom would be givin Papa smurf head, now dats a party

• Like Like x 1
  18. there is only one answer to this for me that is towlie that towel would out smoke us all

19. LoL, if I was at that party I think I would just tweak to death seeing all that shit going down. "Cat woman would be in the jacuzzi waitin fo me and Chef from South Park would be cookin up some burgers and ribs on the grill." Nothin like being baked while gettin some action in the hot tub and a few burgers to end my night.

20. now that im back 3 years later. I would smoke with that turtle dude from Nemo... he sounds like a Wise Turtle.