naked pics of cassandra! (yes she shaved)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by YouSuckDude, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Um, either she doesn't want to.. has been with a guy who never asked her (doesn't know you even want her to).. or is a bit shy.

Say something.. can't hurt.

2. I have one. What gives you two the credentials to speak for your whole gender?

I know I didn't elect a male representative.

3. :hello:

4. just tell the bitch what you want and she'll do it.. ha

5. why are (the majority of) girls nosey as fuck? every girlfriend i've had wants to know where im at, what im doing, who im texting, etc ALL THE TIME. shit gets annoying im sick of girls with their nose up my ass

6. So there is this girl in two of my classes at school and she always says hi to me and I'm pretty sure she likes me but I never know what to say to her other than hi back. Don't even know what to say if I wanted to chill with her outside of school. Was thinking about asking her if she smokes and if she does if she wanted to blaze sometime, but to me it seems a bit weird to randomly ask someone if they smoke in the middle of class?

7. the popular vote doesnt matter...only the electoral.

8. Dear Cassandra,

Whats a vagina?

P.S. Whats a clitoris?

9. is it true if you don't use it, you will lose it?

10. yes...magic man is a prime example:rolleyes:

11. Why don't I feel comfortable with showin' my tiny penis in front of women? I just tell them to turn around so I don't feel embarrassed

• Like Like x 1

12. quite obviously because its tiny...dont be ashamed. if you managed to get them that far without having them run away in fear im sure she will overlook it as long as you do her right :)

13. nah dude...find an excuse to talk to her. when the teacher says something whisper a funny comment loud enough for people around you to hear or something...i dunno dont flat out ask her if she blazes first lol. talk about recent movies or current events. that kanye west incident is a good start. if she does smoke im sure she'll tell you without you even having to ask. stoners recognize other stoners. good luck.

14. hahahaha yous trollin :laughing:

15. thats true as hell.

16. insecurities

17. why do guys that are like 18+ give a false hope of security on younger
    girls like 13-17...telling that they love them?

18. Because younger girls are gullible, and its the easiest way to get into their pants.

19. #140 J_Robot_Houston, Sep 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
    that makes ppl happy?
    'cause they cant get girls their own age.
    it disappointing when i see a 14yr old girl with like 20 yr old guy.
    in other words your saying they like taking
    advantage of them.