Tylenol 3 and codeine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lman_15, Sep 19, 2004.

1. yeah for real cuz how do u get promethazine if u r under 18?

2. wow read rules and shit cuz if you are under 18 you should not be posted up here anyway

now :wave::wave::wave: thatoneguy

3. I did 60mg my first time and didnt feel a thing, next time I will try smoking after.

4. so how many pills do u have to take without smoking to get fucked up?

5. wow i have a whole bottle of them I took like 3 over the corse of a day for a tooth ache and never touched them again,but then again I have vallium,ativan,amitriptilyn,tramadol,ambien,and some other stuff like that so eh why bother but more power to ya!:hello:

6. i read about this on here in like 2003, always wanted to try it but never did

7. hey. so i started with 30 tablets and had 12 left over after my operation. been taking 3 every weekend with a few drinks. i only have 4 left. could i take them all at once? i'm only 120lbs but the 3 of them havn't been fucking me up very much at all.

8. you could probably handle it..:hippie::hippie: but if 3 isnt doing anything, you shouldnt even waste your time on 4.. trade it to someone for some herb..and if you want a painkiller go get a stronger one.

probably didnt have to bump a old thread in the wrong section though

9. Lol well I was going to tell him how I had 2 year old Tylenol 3 extracted and it didn't do shit...but he got banned.

10. nah man i didnt get banned im just kind new to this site and wasnt sure what i was doing

11. That's got to be the funniest thing I've ever heard

12. what do you think would happen if you just ground up tylenol 3 like just the prescription pill and put it in a joint, do you think it would do anything or did i just make a fool of myself by asking?