Best way to get kief out of a grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by dfernan, Sep 21, 2009.

1. [quote name="MutherFuckerJones" post="19011742" timestamp="1384896112"][quote name="FreshlyBaked" post="19011398" timestamp="1384892191"]I got mine on eBay; just type in ISO; grab 1 litre; it will Last you months :)
    Oh yeah. Why have i not thought of ebay. Sweet

Sent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum[/quote]

Or if your 21 you can
    Buy it in some electrical shops; it's used to clean shit like that; I'm 19; asked the guy in the shop... 'You got ID? Gotta be 21 or over; encase you drink it' ....well I'm not going to fucking drink it; I want to make hash....

Still not sure if he knew what hash was haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #42 iSmokePurps, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    [quote name="FreshlyBaked" post="19011906" timestamp="1384898207"]ame="MutherFuckerJones" post="19011742" timestamp="1384896112"]Or if your 21 you canBuy it in some electrical shops; it's used to clean shit like that; I'm 19; asked the guy in the shop... 'You got ID? Gotta be 21 or over; encase you drink it' ....well I'm not going to fucking drink it; I want to make hash....Still not sure if he knew what hash was hahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]You don't have to be 21 because it's not ethanol. It's like rubbing alcohol, you can buy it at a local pharmacy. At least in USA.Also, put a clean dime in your grinder and shake it around. Then use a razor blade. Freezing first helps.Edit: OP grinder didn't come with a scoop?

3. Ahh in the UK you do :/ it's kinda fucked over here; but yet I can still buy bottles of vodka and I'm 19 #Logic

4. its all good im 24 so i wont have a problem, although i look about 18 so ill be taking my id :) or im just going to buy some on ebay, time to clean ym many grinders and use up some of my trim stash to make qwiso!

5. eBay might be your best bet then if
    Your going to be using that much for hash; think they only sell little bottles for obvious cleaning in stores :/ quick shipping too mine came 2 days early! :D

6. Yeah im gonna grab a litre of the stuff. ive found it for about 6 quid with P+P included :)
    your from the uk then? where abouts?

7. Nice one!! :) I love in south; about an hour away from London; Kent .

8. Toothbrush and alcohal

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #49 snacksnstuffs99, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
    1st off: This works very well (i know because i've done it before)
    2nd off: it's kief not resin
    and 3rd off: if u just smoke a whole bowl of this stuff it will mess you up

10. i lost the scraper that came with my sharpstone so i use a guitar pick cut on 2 egdes so it has one 90 degree angle. 

11. Guitar pick has been my favorite. The space case has one that comes with it. You can read the reviews at this site as well.

12. Old tooth brush works perfectly

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. i just looked at an article for this and put it in the freezer for 5 minutes then slam it into a surface, this allows the thc to get unsticky and the metal to shrink so anything stuck on theat screen will just fall off

14. I grind up a bunch of bud, put a quarter in the part of the grinder the bud falls into and shake the living fuck out of it for a few minutes. Always yields an amazing amount of kief.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app