Eating Vagina

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Knack, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Of course it has to be shaved.

2. Lol deff. Or at least very short hair.

I remember once i went down on a girl who'd sort of half shaved, like she'd had a bikini line thing done, but the bikini line bit was pretty long.

I got a hair in my mouth and ended up swallowing it.

I was pretty drunk.

3. Bleh. I couldn't eat out a girl unless I was drunk. For some reason, the thought of it just makes me feel as though I'm reducing a woman to a vagina. Hate me if you will but I prefer the classic method. ;)

4. More than likely. I know one friend wont do it cuz of a bad experiance. We were at the beach and he had a girl in the hotel room, when he came out his whole mouth area was covered in blood! We thought he got hit or something, turns out the girl was on the rag and somehow he didnt know...we never let him forget it

5. i love to chow down on my girl, her pussy tastes sooo good and i love it when she squirts!

6. Shed have to be so hot and have nice legs and shaved for me to do that...
    I dont eat the wussay.

7. This thread has what it takes.

8. Mmmmm... Gotta love eatin some nice vag...

:eek:

:hello:

9. Eating pussy is great man..my girlfriend loves it when I go down on her.

I don't see why all guys don't do it haha.

sucks when she hasn't taken a shower for 2 days though..I think pussy eating is only enjoyable with a clean plate of pussy :)

10. yeah, don't want some overripe fruit ;)

only fair really, I wouldn't offer my penis if I hadn't bathed in 2 days

11. ...this

12. hahah exactly dude...consideration is key..:p:smoke:

13. :hello:

FTW!

14. I love eating my g/f's pussy before we have sex. I love how I can feel her muscles tense up as she is having an orgasm. I love the taste and the smell too. My girl is real clean so I don't ever have to worry about her smelling bad. I also love teasing her until she is pretty much begging for it. Then i fuck her until she cums again. I pride myself on how well I can fuck my girl lol.

15. LMAO a Taco Bell reference when talking about eatin' pussy.

Only on GC, kids... only on GC.

16. ...
    no

17. My girl won't let me go down on her. :(

18. Hahahahaha yeah dawg, i feel you.

Start up at the feet, get that biatch to throw her legs in the air. Slowly SLOWLY progress downwards, using your tongue as well as kissing the inner part of her leg. When you get to the bottom, just rub your face in there, but DONT start yet. Lick the outsides until shes fuckin' screamin at you to start, then go sloooooow.

Fuck, i love eating pussy.