Should I have sex with this chick?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tolkien, Sep 16, 2009.

1. dude, hurry up. she's obviously waitin for you :)

2. Pound it, dawg. Don't have no shame in yo game.

3. This and :laughing:!

4. i dont need to read your post. the answer is yes. unless she has herpes or aids then no.

5. really its all up to you. but fa really real im pretty sure so many dudes have had the same problem because they havent lost virginity to a girl they been with for a minute.
    pretty much after u get that first dick to vaj nut your perspective of getting vagina will change completely and you will know. best advice i can give is if you think its worth it do it...i think its worth it cuz even having sex once gives you more confidence to want to try alot harder to fuck the girls you have been eyeing for the LONGEST minute. can yoooouuu DIG IT (literally and figuratively)

6. wrap it dog, not being disgusting, but i think i got chlamydia from this girl i was smashing a month ago. and its cuz i NEVER wear a condom ever ever ever.

and in the past 6 months ive probably fucked 8 girls. i need to get checked.

7. Hit it Rawdog! :devious:

8. i was thinkin "duh" after I read this.

9. second'd

10. I would do it man. After you've had sex a couple of times you're gonna be sorry you waited for the right one instead of just having sex with a hot chick that was into you.

11. why do you even have to ask?

12. get some practice in so you will be a pro, everyones gotta start somewhere :eek:

13. Greetings All!!

AHAHHAHA Im gunna be that A-Hole on the other side of the fence.......

DONT DO IT JUST CAUSE YA CAN! LoL

I dont know maybe this is the sensative side of me showing right now, but just remember bro... you will remember her as your first bang and vise versa. I unno I was substantially younger when I "Lost it" lol so I dont know if I went those extra years with out I would have blown up... I unno bro you know whats best for yourself! No glove No lovE!

- Peace

14. this.:hello:

15. pound that shit like a jackhammer. show her what your made of my friend.

16. As you are evidently so shallow you will define a girl with a rating system based on numbers... it really does not matter what you fuck, because it will only ever be purely physical carnal relations. :wave:

17. I can't hear you all the way up there in your ivory tower.

18. #58 GTea, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009

Whats the problem with loving the act which gave you life? Whats wrong with looking at someone with such passion you can almost melt their clothes off with your eyes just because they're that physically attractive.

I find it sad that people today are so repressed (not saying you are quotee) sexually that the thought of having random sex out of sheer attraction repulses them. Yet in the back of their minds they want it so badly they cant stand it. Which Im sure everyone wants to be fucked at some point. Doesnt matte who. They just want that connection, that passion, that feeling of wholeness that sex gives.

Quite frankly I think its odd that people just cant seem to realize that we call it "making love" for a reason. Whether you have a deep abiding love like romeo and juliet or a savage love for lust/. To love something is to love something no matter what it is and to have sex is to express that love. I mean how flattering can it get to have someone wanna do so much work to give you satisfaction just because of how you look. Let alone because of your personality or humanity.

At some point we all need to grow up and realize that we dont see your personality while your walking towards us. We see your beauty (to which is defined differently for every individuals attraction) and that brings us close so that we can know who you truly are. So in all entirety that Shallowness that you speak of is mearly the level of attraction that one instinctivly has towards the opposite sex inorder to guide them into a relationship they believe fit for their personal taste. :D

Jesus and Im not even high

Edit: in short OP....yes fuck her brains out

19. Wow I think its pretty solid bro, Fuck her and post all the dirty pictures

20. #60 TheDankery, Sep 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2009
    I ain't trying to be rude or anything but... can you give us a review if it went down?

I mean.... C'mon. We need a conclusion to this adventure.