Should I have sex with this chick?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tolkien, Sep 16, 2009.

1. lmao....gotta hit it before the hair does hahahaahahaha

jus kiddin fellas....but hell yea you should smash...dont even start thinkin of wether or not you like her n shit...that dont matter

wrap it b4 you tap it my friend...

enjoy :wave:

2. I've had sex with a 4. I would pound a 6 or 7. You should too. Just dont have sex with a 4, because she will be ugly, and when your fuckin' her and your dicks too big for her tiny cunt because nobody wants to fuck her, and shes screaming that it hurts so bad but you just don't care because shes kind of ugly...Ugh.

3. lmao ^^^^^^^^^ has a point man

4. Lol, I'll remember that.

5. wtf! send me some pics

6. I thought you said she was 6'7"....Damn!! That's a big bitch!

Either way, man...if she can give you wood, she is worth poking.

7. Haha maybe after I do the deed, I dont want anything fucking it up. Ive seen some crazy shit happen when people share pictures lol.

Im surprised no one else asked for pics, if this was another forum that would have been the first 5 posts :p.

8. Theres only a short period of your life when you're gonna get away with boning a ton of 18 year old girls, dont let it slip awaaaaaaay.

9. I don't see why not, as long as she realizes you're not in it for a relationship or anything.
    Ditto!

10. Haha sorry about the wording.

SHE IS ALSO 18. :)

11. short answer. if she gives you a triple stack, tells you to just eat it and then tries to give you oral, say fuck no and leave. she may have aids.

12. 3 words
    fuck that bicth

13. bro a 7 is pretty good now a days. just smash and dash

14. I wish i got a 6 or a 7 my first time..

15. It depends. If you view sex as the sacred moment when two souls are united and become something beyond themselves, while their bodies intertwine, they transcend their physical constraints and feel as close as two human beings can feel towards one another, or if you think you just want to tap that ass. It could go either way.

But If you're up for it, maybe you could post a picture of this chick. We could help you decide, you know.

16. your gonna remember this bitch until the day you die sooo
    lol
    i lost my virginity too a hott piece of ass

try to get one of thoselol

17. This is the second time in the last 24 hours I saw someone on the city rating a girl, and thought they where into chicks under 10 :p

Wrap it before you tap it, and hell yes you should fuck her.

18. just blow her ass outta the water (get it?) :p

19. #39 Tolkien, Sep 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2009
    Haha I noticed that too, and BTW I love your sig. The second part haha :p

I should be going over there tomorrow night. Ill let you guys know how it goes.

20. I wouldnt pass that up.