Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

strip NC extra strength drink...does it work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tonster0161, Sep 15, 2009.

1. alright so i have a drug test on September 29 and have smoked almost everyday for about 6-8 weeks and i need to pass this test so...

i am planning on buying this detox drink from GNC
    1.covert labs strip NC extra strength-grape

my question is..
    1.is there any difference between the 16 oz bottle of extra strength strip NC and the 32 oz bottle of strip NC
    and..
    from what ive read on here and on google the directions are pretty vague
    so if you anyone could provide directions on how to use strip NC to help pass a drug test that would help to

thanks in advance

2. To be honest, i would just ask a GNC employee, they are usually very helpful. And you don't really have to explain what your buying it for, because well, its a detox drink.
    BUT the test is in 2 weeks, and if this doesn't work at the same time id be drinking lots of green tea to naturally detoxify your body and some niacin daily. Doing this should get it out of your system quickly.

3. thanks for the tip

any info on either of these products is helpful so feel free to post anything about either products