Hydroxyzine?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Keefmeister, Sep 10, 2009.

1. #1 Keefmeister, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2009
    Well, if I remember correctly, I saw a pick-up topic on PB not too long ago, and there was a pill that someone asked about and were then identified by the OP as hydroxyzine. So, with this in mind, I'm assuming there's some kind of recreational value, but I was wondering if any one else with personal experience could give me a more in-depth analysis. This is because I just recently was going through a cupboard in my kitchen, and found this HUGE bottle filled to the brim with this shit, and I don't remember getting it or WHY I got it. The bottles not pharmacy standard-issue though, and the text on the info tag is starting to fade but I'm pretty sure I got reccomended dose and exp. date (hey, and it hasn't expired).

So, what do YOU think, PB?

2. Hmmm... The first link makes it seem pretty cool.

Good new is I have so many if I take some and it's gay I still have more than a standard bottle of pills for personal issues.

Much appreciated. +Rep, even though nothing will happen to your rep. :)

3. It is Atarax, nothing good. Prescription strength benadryl, if you ask me.

Sometimes they are used for mild and weak anxiety.

4. anti histimine...will make you drowsy not high..if you take to many you might have negative disasosiative (sp?) properties..

use it if you have alergies or need to go to bed..not to get high..stay out of your mom medicine cabinet lol

5. Meh, it's nothing special. Maybe pop a few and smoke some buds and you might feel a bit more chilled out. And it would also potentiate opiates, as well as reducing the itching (since it's an antihistamine)

6. Hm.. After looking this up it actually seems a little interesting. Doesn't seem like it has much, if any, rec use.

7. yea it took me all of about 4 seconds to realize this shit would be just like benadryl