Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Does Moldy Pot Smell Like?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mepawnu, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Hey Grasscity Peoples!

I was wondering what does moldy weed smell like... i have some weed and it doesent look like it has any mold on it but what does it smell like?

Thanks!

2. sometimes when weed isnt dried properly it molds and loses a lot of smell, and sometimes it smells like a towel that has been left out in a cold place for a couple of days

the smell isnt what gives the hint its the big grey patches of fungus on the bud

3. The smell of the mold usiually comes later on...as far as i know. But yeah inspect your bud for any weird things, like TheHerbHunt said.

4. Alright Thanks for the input!
    I'll Check it under a magnifing glass just to check!
    Also it smells sourlike... Theres only a crude way to explain... Its smell is like your testicles after a summer day smells sour like that. LOLZED!

• Informative Informative x 1

5. Joy!!!

yeah check that shit out good and im not too sure about that smell....lol