(3) 50mcg/h Fentanyl Patches

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thebigd^, Sep 6, 2009.

1. 10 bucks? thats retarded, you could get 50 per patch easy.

2. #22 afgooey, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009
    i know, if i ever travel to Aurora im finding you! haha 10 bucks for one of those id give u 30, buy a fuckin carton

Edit lol i thought you lived in boulder

3. Thing about fentanyl is that it's completely synthetic. Nothing else will help with the withdrawals except more fent. So don't get dependant on it unless you're willing to deal with that. I think I'd do heroin before fentanyl, more euphoria with less risk of falling out.

4. Would be such a very scary thought if I somehow came across like 100 of those patches.

5. I know right? Plus, the return on your investment using Fentanyl is WAY not worth the risk of OD. While I've never taken it, I've researched the hell out of it because I found the idea of such a potent opiod-agonist fascinating. There is a near-consensus among opiate connoisseurs that Fentanyl, while very strong, is not terribly euphoric. 9/10 users (this statistic is in no way scientific) reported that they'd take Heroin over it every time for the rush and the euphoria. Doesn't sound that awesome for a substance that, for recreational use, is incredibly difficult to dose accurately with.

By no means am I downing your enjoyment of fentanyl OP, I bet it feels fantastic.

6. It really is a wonderful experience. Would I rather smoke a point of h? Any day.

I did not know in-depth about the risk of dependencies of the substance, how ever, I don't know if the use of one or even two of these would cause such a dilemma.

I appreciate the information, guy! :cool:

7. hahaha win.

I will drive to your house. do want.

8. Come on by! Bring some hot naked females that are ready to have some very long, hot, steamy sex.

9. I'm with HomerK. I have access to TWO BOXES of these patches. Except they are the kind that you can't really extract the gel from. I have had access to them (could have taken them) for over two years now. I researched the hell out of them and came to the conclusion that I would get almost no euphoria, a bad tolerance boost, and possibly nasty withdrawals. If I am wrong, somebody tell me :hippie:

10. I have been noddin' for two days.

I dont understand how people have said no euphoria.

Ive been high as fuck.

11. if i EVER found fentanyl i'd fucking jump on that shit in a HEARTBEAT!
    all opiods and synthetics have to have SOME euphoria, right?
    it still sounds badass to me, i just love the nod, and you're still high so it sounds good to me
    hope those patches have been treating you right bro!

12. They been treatin me dirty. This is day three of using them, and I haven't dosed in about 8 hours.. Already gettin the sweats, and some pretty bad nausea. Im am going to wait the shit out a few more hours, my backs hurtin n shit. Just gonna chill out for a lil while before I open the 3rd patch.

13. But I cannot extract the gel, I could only slap them on my arm. I may have to try this one of these days anyway...

14. fentanyl is really good lol...
    my friend had a bunch and really wanted benzos, but I don't like pain killers much any more, but I ended up trading him a valium for a tiny bit...

I let it sit in my gums for like 45 then pop 20 mg valium and swallow the patch.

I don't remember much, except driving over the curb at wal-mart(Idk why I was even there?) and falling asleep at a train my friend woke me up after it passed.:p

they feel good lol... atleast with benzos too.

15. How much are those 50s worth a piece?

16. i'd give just about anything for one

17. #37 thebigd^, Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2009
    15-20, is a good deal for them.

Tomorrow I have an oppertunity to grab two more patches, thank god.

These opiates have been the quickest to hit me with withdraws. I dosed for three days straight, hopefully I can at least alive the symptoms tomorrow.

Thank god Im getting these free.

LegitBaller- I know your lookin at this post right now, drop me a line on AIM, even though it looks as if I am offline, click my name and send a message, I am on.

18. Dude, you might wanna consider not doing them so often.. the withdrawals are only going to get worse and worse the more you continue, and there's nothing you can do to help them except take more Fentanyl - someone in here earlier already explained that because it is a fully synthetic drug, there's nothing that will ease your withdrawals.. be warned.

19. I appreciate the concern guy, it just always seems easier to get high, then to deal with being sick.

It is indeed a hard choice to make. You are most certainly correct in everything you have said, I need to be less stubborn =\

20. Fuck dude,your falling down a shitty path right now...i would just go with the withdraw (or wean yourself off) and than wait 3-4 months before doing it again