Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The best Marijuana in the world

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by marijuanauser, Sep 1, 2009.

1. For those that traveled where did you find the "best" marijuana, describe why. I just want to know so in case I go there or something.

2. hmm, where to find the best marijuana in the world... try amsterdam? maybe thats a good spot :hide:

3. Im assuming this is an opinion thread...since there is no one "best" strain, ill trow my vote down for...shit ok top three: Acapulco Gold, AK-47(cherry pheno), and West Coast Sour Diesel.

4. the growers spot....
    not to be told.

5. this thread is a lil lame

6. In my pants

7. Why post shit like this in seasoned tokers. Any seasoned toker would agree that there isnt a "BEST".You smoke good quality bud and you get a good quality stone. Each bud differs and changes.

But whatever.

8. geez, dont be a dick..either answer the question or dont...

9. i agree with this guy.

10. Mhmm. . . .

The best weed I'VE ever smoked has come from Humboldt County.

There is your answer to your pointless thread . . .

11. Well anyone can grow ultra dank weed anywhere in the world indoors. As far as best outdoor bud Ive had definetly from NORCAL

12. iagree with most, try cali, vancouver canada, amsterdam nl, spain and grow your own!

13. The first toke of a new diggety dank homegrown, grown from your own blood, sweat, and tears :D

14. best weed ive smoked was some banana kush my friend picked up in mendocino county ca