My shed was just being broken into

Discussion in 'General' started by foxracing500r, Aug 31, 2009.

1. My adrenaline is fucking rolling man.

I was sitting here, browsing GC, when I heard my shed open. I turned on the lights, and threw a shirt on, grabbed the .32, and popped a round off into the ground.

Somebody was out there, I heard them running after I shot off.

WTF? I gotta protect mine and my own with firearms now?

Not here man, I am tired of bullshit, and the way things are, I am going to cap a motherfucker dude, straight up.

Well, thought I would share.

2. dude im not going to lie.

If i decided to break into someones shit, and i knew they had a gun
    i would NOT come back

3. I am hoping that scared them off, for good. It shouldnt be like this man. But the world has come to this.

4. The world has been like that..

Next time raise that gun.

5. Hopefully they wont ever try to come back, i know i wouldn't lol. Try not to shoot anyone unless it's life or death, scare them away first, like you did this time.

6. Lucky you..wish I would have heard someone breaking into my garage. Fucking lost my $4,000 sound system that my dad gave me as a present :(

7. damn dude that sucks

do you have any weed to smoke?

8. That sucks. Anything "good" in there? ;)

9. is your shed fenced off?

10. Who the hell breaks into sheds anyway? Must be a crackhead, gonna sell a weedwacker for 5 bucks to get a half a rock.

11. Yeah, I was high as fuck too when it happened man. So my veins are still pumpin now, and I am starting to calm down. I was just so suprisingly calm, like I had no problem shooting somebody.

I guess in times of desperation, you learn things about yourself. I guess now I am going to go get my buzz back, and watch That 70s Show.

12. There are really nice Performance tires in there. Like Pirelis, for a truck. Only 2 people know I have them.

All of my old friends, got into pills, and became severely addicted, so it wouldnt suprise me if it was one of them. What freaks me out, is my mom said she heard them behind her room. Which is freaky, because my back is facing a window right now back there. Well, I am going to go chill out in my room. Mary Jane is making me so paranoid right now. So time to go.

I will fill you in tom guys.

13. that shits pretty intense. and thought id add all of your "dude" "man" and "straight up" is EXACTLY how i talk in real life. maybe im just stoned but that shits bomb haha

14. good job on not shooting the fuck... but i wont lie, i would have the urge to shoot the fuck

good job again

15. have a fun time watchin me get lifted off my ass man

16. You need some of these signs around your property bro.

[​IMG]

17. Change it to say "trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again." lol.
    But I wouldn't actually shoot the guy unless he threatened your life, because that could land you in a lot of trouble.

18. My dad told my once, if you shoot someone in your front yard, drag them inside your house. If he breaks into your house you are able to shoot him without legal trouble. I forget the law/clause concerning the matter.

19. #19 Tee 8sh See, Aug 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2009

Yes, then mop the blood off your lawn.

GENIUS!

20. I do believe you can still get in trouble..there has to be firm evidence that you were protecting yourself from this person, to kill him. For one, you could even get in trouble if he broke in, and started to run out of the house when you shot him. Why wouldn't you get in trouble for the trail of blood and splatters out back?