Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Storing Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The Burninator, Aug 29, 2009.

1. So I've just ground up a good deal of purps, and I'm about to press my kief into hash. But I have a question.

Should I store my hash in a glass jar just like my bud? And if so, is it better left in the freezer? Any thoughts?

This is my first time trying this, so I'd like some experienced answers.

2. yeah for hash mini jam jars are the way to go. and yes you should put it in the freezer or fridge.

3. I never really bother with small amounts of hash.

4. i had a little over a g of some bubble hash that was in my car for a few days and i put it in the freezer for like 15 mins and it hardened right back up to a manageable texture. but then the next time it got soft and i put it in the freezer, i left it in there for like 2-3 hours, and it shrank! i was so pissed lol but it turned out ok, i just dont think i would leave it in the freezer again.

5. I leave mine in the freezer. The cold causes molecules to compress so even though it appears smaller all of the hash is still there. To be honest the amount it shrinks is so small that I don't even notice it, plus if you don't freeze it (Bubble hash at least) it'll stick to the side of whatever container you're using and you'll waist some that way... Unless you freeze it afterward and scrape it off the side.