Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can drug dogs smell through my car?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xenith, Aug 29, 2009.

1. even that wont make a diffrence if theres any trace of weed smell inside the car

2. Just leave some pepper near the weed, it screws with dogs senses. That's how I escaped from Alcatraz.

3. 1000% wrong.

4. I love you and everything you stand for. :laughing:

5. I heard they can't smell through coffee, but I've never dealt with a dog, and rarely drive with it so I'm hoping it won't be an issue for me.

6. It would be easier to fool the cop than the dog, so put it in a cheeseburger.

7. That's some serious wrong.

8. its not that they can smell threw stuff. the oder permeates threw anything and the dog can tell the difference between the smells.

google a movie called never get busted, explains it all for ya

9. Exactly... cellophane ain't stopping shit. That guy must have never wrapped anything in cellophane before. I mean fuck... you can smell cc cookies and brownies through it... cannabis is obviously much more smelly.

10. Once again... FUCK NEVER GET BUSTED!

Look up Busted on youtube instead... or go to flexyourrights.org

11. It's 10x as powerful as your standard wrong. It's the type of wrong that Billy Mays would be advertising on TV.

BILLY MAYS HERE FOR SERIOUS WRONG!

12. You're awesome man... that's fucking hilarious... Billy Mays was a jolly old bloke... I don't think he'll mind a little humor in his memory. :D

13. Why don't you just get a small lockbox and even if the dog alerts to your car, you can just say that your buddy left his lockbox in your car and you don't have the key, sorry officer.

14. just swallow the bag and when you get home take a shit, retrieve the bag and then have a nice smoke session :eek:

haha just kidding (unless you want to) .. dogs can pretty much smell through anything.

15. Dude, you would suffocate from that :eek:, but eventually you would shit it out, most likely in post-mortem.

16. Yes they can smell through just about anything you can think of using.

This thread should just end. You cannot defeat dogs. You can sometimes trick police but I've personally seen demonstrations where dogs found a baggie that ONCE had weed in it buried in one of several piles of garbage.

If you are worried about dog searches that's a good sign you should just leave it at home and smoke it at home. You really shouldn't be riding around dirty anyways.

17. :D i lullzed

18. There is only ONE technique I know of that can defeat dogs and it would violate the trafficking rules to discuss it. For all intents and purposes it's virtually impossible.

19. Wow, dogs have an amazing nose!

20. Yes they really do. The same demonstration had them finding bags that had ONCE had things like heroin and cocaine in them. The dogs found them right away no matter where they were hid or how much smelly stuff was around them.