Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Smoke in the Bathroom (No windows)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skillzthatkillz, Aug 28, 2009.

1. turn on the hot water, turn on the fan, sit up as close to the fan as possible. It also helps to put a towel on the bottom of the door. Then when your done, squirt some body wash or nice smelling shampoo on the bottom of the tub. But someone probably already said all of this.

2. LOL. Sound like someone f***** up your house, the air in your bathroom shouldn't circulate in your house, must be bad design.

Smoking in a bathroom is easy, just blow into the fan/vent and direct air freshener spray at the door. Then move on to showering baked and pretend you're showering in the rain, thats what I do but it's personal preference. After give the room a once over of air freshener and I like to keep the fan running after I leave cause it clears the smell and I can just say I forgot to turn it off. One hitters are awesome to smoke with while stealth toking in the bathroom. Sorry for ranting but these brownies i had are inspiring.

3. Here is what i do:

Take a hit, cover with quarter to not let it cherry. Hold it in for awhile, then make a seal with my shower drain with my mouth and blow it in there, in through nose, out through mouth about 3 times to push it down, then spray a lil fabreeze that way, rinse repeat, then when im done i take a shower, spray a bit more, all while my shit sucker fan is on... fail proof for me atleast

4. my friend ive had the same situation youve had...take off your sock..if you have any kind of scent eliminator..some people have popouri in the bathroom..fill some in your sock..and light the hitter n stick it in your sock and keep hittin it in the sock..to avoid any smell from the cherry and pinch the hitter in the sock n blow out in the sock..with any kinda scent in it.....toilet paper wadded up with cologne or body spray works as long as you just sprayed it..and it def works...I used to be locked down at the parents house..theyd searh my room n shit all the time..try it out n lemm kno..

5. Oh the fuckin joys of living on your own, and when i go home both my parents smoke so i lucked out.

6. i do not know for a fact that the vent will send the smell/air into other parts of the house, but i have heard of this, which is why i am hesitant. people have suggested trying it to see what happens..ok and lets say it does happen and the smell is in a room where my parents are? kind of defeated the purpose. is there anyway i could find out?

7. uh light a rolling paper or scented candle or somethin like that up and see if you smell it in the other rooms

8. dude you should cut a small piece of rubber or plastic hose and stick it down the sink drain. then turn the water slightly on so theres a suction goin. then just blow the smoke down the drain. if u got a sploof too, that would be better... i tried it in a golf course bathroom once.

9. ahhhh thats what she said

10. wakka wakka wakka

11. You can try to spray air freshener in your bathroom vent, and i mean a butt load. Then go to every vent in your house particularly the areas where your parents usually spend thier time ie. bedroom, other bathrooms, living room etc. and check to see if you have a leak. And make sure the vent leading outside your home is not within smelling distance or is in a place where no one ever goes. Also if you have the time, you can make an activated carbon sploof, the guide is on grasscity just search.

12. HOW TO SMOKE IN A BATHROOM WITH NO WINDOWS:

1. put weed in bowl, or roll a joint, or w/e method you desire...
    2. light weed
    3. inhale smoke
    4. exhale smoke
    5. inhale oxygen (this one is important too)
    6. repeat

Approximating the size of your bathroom and your lungs, id say you can repeat the process about 800 times before having to worry about the oxygen levels in your bathroom causing breathing and lighting problems.