meth street value

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PISSDRUNKhuh?, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Addicts don't really give a shit either way, to them, drugs are drugs shitty or not.

But you're right, best not to worry about it if you buy off of dependable people, having a constant supply of good drugs is nice.

2. Addicts are people who don't know how to moderate their usage of a drug, plain and simple. The only exceptions to that would be people who were/are under doctor supervised treatment and became dependent (there IS a difference between dependence and addiction) and have been on long term treatment of a drug for their medical condition and cannot function without it (chronic pain patients, chemo patients, severe panic disorders, narcolepsy to name a few).

No one forces you to shoot up H, no one makes you buy xanax, no one even makes you smoke weed. If you don't care what shit is going in to your body or decide to take drugs even when they bring severe and known negative consequences every time, you need to re-evaluate your drug use. It's up to you to decide when you want to put the joint/bottle/needle down.

3. +rep man, you have a wise understanding of the basics of what separates us from animals, having the self control to want to constantly indulge in bad habits, but having the willpower to keep them from consuming you.

4. I've shot grams of coke in a night and cut my needles up the next day (haven't booted in 2 years), shot whole unfiltered capsules of temazepam and surprisingly lived, eaten scripts full of everything and done at least half my body weight in street drugs. Now I just smoke pot and play with small doses, never been addicted or dependent and don't ever plan on it.

Always respect your drugs, always do your research and never get comfortable with your drugs. Once you get comfortable, you let yourself slip.

5. Wise words once again, drugs are just like anything else, overindulge and you'll eventually pay the price for it. Drugs are fine when used on occasion in small amounts, but when you start feeling the need to do them in order to be in a good state of mind, then you have a problem on your hands.

In other words, PRACTICE SELF CONTROL WITH EVERYTHING YOU DO.