Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cushings Syndrome/Disease and Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Kylesa, Aug 26, 2009.

1. I've had Cushing's Syndrome/Disease for about 3 years now, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience or knowledge on the issue? Figured this was the best place to look. I know smoking marijuana raises cortisol levels, but does anyone know anything else about usage and this disorder?

2. #2 korey, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009

You can't get a recommendation for cushing's syndrome.

3. I'm not, I'm wondering if it's cool to smoke while having Cushing's.

4. Awesome.

Does anyone with Cushings or knowledge of Cushing's have any info they can give me? There literally aren't many people out there that smoke and have Cushings, and all the Cushing's support forums out there are kinda clueless about marijuana.

5. I know you made your last post about Cushing's and Marijuana use over a year ago but was wondering if you came up with any answers? I have Cushing's Disease and smoke marijuana, so I may be able to help with some questions....