Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest blunt you ever rolled.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweed1, Aug 24, 2009.

1. About a quarter :)

2. biggest joint i rolled had a quarter in it. had two joker 1.25 put them together and smoked and the biggest blunt i smoked was like a 17 g. blunt in a green leaf cigar and i must say that was one of the highest times in my life

i really wanna try to roll an Oz up in a gar and smoke on it for a day or two. lol

3. buy a pound, break it down, put it in a stogie.

4. 32 grams, me and a bunch of friends got one of those superblunts that come in the box we couldnt even finish it the roach weighted a little less than a quarter

5. An ounce Super blunt wrap from the head shop.

got 10 friends all together on 420 a few years ago. We all went to different dudes and bought an 8th or a dub or what ever. made sure we had about an ounce it was about 25g of 10 different kinds of bud. took about an hour an half to smoke it all. and best thing ever

THAT was a 420. and OMG! did it BLOW our minds. We ended up banned from a mall.

6. thats a good lil wayne song

7. WTF!!! that blunt just blew my fucking mind. it lasted over an hour? jesus. that mustve been ill.

8. Im new at rolling blunts but slowly getting better my biggest is only 3.5g's:mad:.

9. Almost forgot these pics:

[​IMG]

This one^^^is of a Hollowed out dutch filled with a little less than a half of Kush. Better known as a "Goddy".

[​IMG]

This one^^^is another Double Dutch of GDP from a random party that I don't remember.(I wonder why??:smoke:)