Left Coast

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by sum_gud_bud, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Just picked up a Left Coast 12" 5mm beaker bottom tube. It came with a standard 6 slit diffuser and slide. The guy at my shop threw in a vaporizor adapter for $125.00. Probably could of haggled a little more but was happy to come out of there with everything I needed. I originally had my eyes on a Us Tubes but at the last second opted for the Left Coast. It hits real smooth even with the stock diffuser. Will need to update the diffy to make it purr. Haven't heard too much on the company other than what's already been posted. It's pretty clean work but coulda used a little more glass on the base of the beaker. Over all this tube is making me very happy on a daily basis. Next purchase will be a Left Coast straight preferably with 7mm glass. Anybody that's on the fence about this company should be reasured that it is quality glass at basement pricing. I love my Left Coast!!

2. Cool tube, they got Left Coast in Michigan, USA

3. I bought a left coast about a week back at Natural Mystics in Fred VA. 7mm thickness, 18/14 joint size, 20". Hits pretty damn well, just need to upgrade that stock six-slit downstem with a nice diffused downstem and it'll be perfect. The glass is so fuckin' thick in this thing, I feel like I could knock someone out with it. 100% satisfied with my purchase.

[​IMG]

4. hey yall, I just joined GC (but been coming here for months) but i actually just picked up a Left Coast straight tube (12 inches, and 5mm) for 125 at Natural Mystics. It feels extremely solid and i will let yall know how it smokes. :D the only downside to Left Coast is the fact that the stock bowl has a very wide hole that definitely needs a screen or a daisy other then that, its a great pick up

[​IMG]

5. Left Coast is just some Illadelph blowers who started their own brand... i dont know if they are affiliated or seperate

6. you from their dude? i used to hit that place up all the time haha

7. Last night I was talking to my friends sister who is in college and she kept talking about some killer bong she smoked out of called "left coast" didn't really take her seriously at the time but she probably was right because these are some awesome looking tubes

8. I recently bought a tube just like this, but a different bowl head

9. I am a lamp work glass blower, I have had several people bring me BROKEN left coast water pipes, the tree percolator inside is made from thin wall tubing and is very fragile. I have been trying to find contact information for this company so i can give the address and # to these individuals so i won't be bothered with their junk anymore... Also, I would love it if Left Coast would improve the quality of their product so people stop bring me things that cannot be fixed ... but i think instead I'll just offer to replace the broken items, since these individuals won't be buying left coast ever again ...

10. ^^ china trees = broken trees

11. If anybody here is looking for a HS on the east coastthat sells a large amount of Left Coast glass, check out Utopia in Connecticut. HUGE selection

12. Thats why I usually stay away from percolators, in any brand.

Just picked up 9mm straight tube for 185 in seabrook NH. Of the three they had one was very wobbly, one was slightly wobbly, and one had a smaller mouth piece, although all had a bit more narrow tube then I wished, and all were slightly warped on the right side of the downstem, but not noticeable and not changing of any performance, but got them down from 220.

I am very pleased with it as a daily driver, I would like to see this brand grow more

13. Ive got a left coast my self, about to pick up a matching a/c for it.

here.

14. we picked this up around the end of last year in Manhattan, I haven't seen any Left Coast pieces like it. I can only assume this is a collaboration with Huffy but I don't know for certain, if anyone knows anything let me know.. if not, just enjoy this beauty.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    she's a solid work of art.

15. Looks like it rips like a cheap condom

16. holy dragon condom that thing is pretty cool. i like the way the water looks in those tubes

17. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPtLGcaw4RA"]Video clip[/ame]

18. damn looks fucking bomb.

decent hit too.

19. I recently became interested in this glass company when my friend picked up a sick 9mm straight tube that rips like a champ. A few months later, I was browsing my local HS and came across an awesome 10 inch diffused mini beaker bottom and couldn't pass it up. For a small bong I was very impressed with the craftsmanship and the monster rips I was able to take from it. Overall, I am incredibly pleased with my purchase and would recommend this company if you're looking for some affordable high end glass (If I'm not mistaken left coast is made up of a bunch of blowers who used to work for illadelph so they know what they're doing).

20. Got this beauty about 6 months ago. 18" 9mm straight tube with a beaker bottome, 3-prong ice catcher, 6 slit down tube and ash catcher with 6 slit down tube.

[​IMG]

Thing hits hard every time and I have not one complaint about it. Spent a total of $300 on the setup. The same shop I bought it from had that crazy Left Coast lilmissfiend had, it was top notch top to bottom, very impressive and well worth the price.

Sorry, the pics off my phone, no high res yet.

-Robb