List of Best Stoner Movies

Discussion in 'Movies' started by chunchi, Aug 23, 2009.

1. I reckon your not a Beatles fan?

2. lol thats a mighty large list there, glad to see snatch on there, its an amazing movie.

This movie is EPIC when you are baked.

3. Synechdoce, New York

Seriously. See it.
    Charlie Kauffman is a god.

4. AWESOME LIST!

I'm huge on watching Blood Sport right now for some reason. That, and anything with Jackie Chan.

5. o ya...jackie chan is the man

6. Sticky this. +rep for the comprehensive list.

7. Stranger Than Fiction.

I was entranced, so good.

8. Best movies about stoner, or best movies to watch stoned?

huh?

9. The reason I chose "list of best stoner movies" was so that when poeple look up "best stoner movies" (just example) in the google search, my list would be one of the first things they see..... I agree that not all of the movies have "weed" in them and not actually about stoners, but some are just good to watch when your really stoned....

10. that is a good movie when your stoned....

11. Great list. You know the classics man.

Ones I notice that are in order by my fsvortism:

1. Forrest Gump
    2. Half Baked
    3. Pineapple Expres
    4. Grandma's Boy
    5. 300

12. idk if its on there but coraline is a trippy movie lol i love it even tho its kind of a kids movie its pretty great

13. PANS LABRYINTHE, bahahahahhaa. love this movie.

14. Usually a Best Of list doesn't contain ALL.

15. Well mine does... sorry for listing too much...

16. u talking about the new or old one? ive only seen the new one and yea that movie kicks ass. was the first one worth watching?

17. haha wow this list is my dream come true haha i blaze all day but i like the nights to get super blazed and never know what to watch thanks ;]

18. Number 1 favorite has got to be How High.

As far as favorite stoner CARTOONS, it'd have to be the Lion King.

19. I rented that movie last night. My buddy didn't want to watch it because he said it looked creepy. :/

20. are you guys kidding me? that movie was fuckin retarted.. haha i hated that long boring not even in english, i know it was made in france and brought over here or whatever, but damn it was boring