Why is marijuana illegal??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by surfdude, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Yeah I have heard why marijuana is illegal but this article has some interesting information in it that I have yet to hear. Take a peek and you might learn a few things too.

The History of why Marijuana of Illegal

2. lol at it not being a legal medicine cause its an illegal

Congressional hearing on medical marijuana the main reasons holding back medical marijuana is the fact that marijuana is not an acceptable medicine in the U.S. and that it is illegal under federal law.

3. The intro of Pineapple Express.. duh :'D

No it's because some idiot decided to call it a 'drug'. If they had said alcohol was a drug, it would be illigal too.

4. The reason it is not fully leagalized is because it does not affect everyone in the same way, like alchohol does. So, the govt. doesn't want to take chances about potential baked 12 year-olds running around vandalizing shit while other people are just relaxing, the govt is just over-reactive and they are control freaks.

5. i don't see how salvia is legal in ca but Marijuana isn't. i mean personally speaking Marijuana is a way better smoke and just the feeling after is better for me. not to mention it's medicinal purposes are better.

6. When people on the interwebz stopped using the search function, marijuana was made illegal as a penalty.