How to handle acid tabs?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Believeinapathy, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Well, tomorrow im buying 5 tabs of acid. Im not planning on doing them all at once, but im planning to save some so i can trip again in the future. What I need to know is, i know that depending on how the tab is handled, it can be absorbed by certain things. My question is, what would i use to move the tabs, separate them, store them, etc.

2. just use a sharp knife or razor to cut them apart. and for storage, put them in some tin/aluminum foil or like a camel snus tin works really well. then try to keep it in a cool and dry place. acid deteriorates by heat, water and air.

3. Alright, and i can do this all on my wooden desk right? Sorry if this sounds stupid i just really want to be sure i dont fuck it up. Because last time i tried to trip it didnt work and i really want to make sure i dont fuck anything up.

4. You're gonna want to keep them in a cool, dark place and touch them as little as possible. In all my experiences with tabs, if i was going to use them asap...i'd just pick them up by their edges with my fingers and drop it right under my tongue. If not, I'd try to fiddle with them as little as possible...wrap em in tin foil..then put the the tin foil in a ziplock and throw them in the fridge/freezer for long term storage. If your careful and keep touching to a minimum you should be fine touching just the edges with your fingers. However, if you're OCD about it...a clean pair of tweezers could be used. If they're coming pre-cut you're good to go...if not you'll want a razor blade to cut the strip into individual tabs. Simply measure out the 5 tabs with a ruler and then cut each tab off the strip with the razor blade while using the tweezers to hold the strip against a flat surface (a clean surface that you don't mind a razor blade cutting into...mirrors work fine). Honestly, I don't go through nearly all that trouble. I typically manhandle them with my hands...and I cut the tabs with scissors while holding the strip in my hand. I don't think it loses much potency through my brutish handling...but then again I could be wrong.

5. idk if the wood would make a difference, unless theres any chemicals on it, like its a dirty surface. i just mine on top of the snus tin. just take like a clean plastic plate and im sure youd be fine man

6. Wood will be just fine, just throw them in some foil and then into the freezer and you'll be good.

7. hang out with a couple good friends, have good music with u any where you go. i drove around with my girlfriend for 6 hours tripping sack and watching the sun set. it made me seroiusly apprectiate nature. the come down was pretty hard but after a blunt, 2 valiums, and a blow job i feel right asleep