Wow. Hoe fuckin cheated on me with my neighbor.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Devendra, Aug 21, 2009.

1. So I've been with her for a few months, everything's been fine, no problems at all, and she was pretty good at gettin' the job done, (if you know what I mean ;)). Pretty small thing, comes up to about my chest and is incredibly thin and sharp looking for the most part. She's usually the life of a party and is usually never dull at all.

So you could understand my dismay at losing this perfect piece of work when I come home the other night and peer over into my neighbors yard and see him working away with her against the shed! Fucker probably even planted his seed since I didn't see a glove being used once during the whole thing!

I scream "FUCK THIS SHIT, YOU DIRTY ASS HOE," and turn to leave. My neighbor tries to run after me telling me to chill, w/e and the stupid hoe just stands there leaning on the shed with a completely motionless blank stare.

So fucking clueless as to what to do now GC. Should I let her back into my life or just chalk it up to a life experience everyone eventually has to go through and move on? :(

pics of the hoe in question: http://i30.tinypic.com/mwupap.jpg

2. Mate you poor poor bastard. I feel soo fucking sorry for you :(

I would of bashed that cunt into the ground and slapped that whore down. No Joke.

I wouldnt let her into your life again, it wasnt a kiss, it was a fucking root. Its not a normal life experiance to witness that, its traumatizin, heart breaking and noone should be put through that pain.

Mate when i get off my T break ill smoke a bowl for you.

EDIT: Wow.. you got me.

3. Jus10, edit or bump the response down alittle bit so people don't look at first glance and see? Many thanks.

4. bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYHL6AYAwQU"]YouTube - dr.dre - bitches aint shit (but hoes and tricks)[/ame]

5. Don't let that bitch back. You'll regret it if you do.

6. Op I can honestly say I'm surprised. +Rep for a job well done

7. I figured it out at the glove part. Very nice though, had me going for a while

8. had me going till the end, +rep.

9. Lmoa. I didn't see it coming for once, well done.

10. find a new girl, unless you wantt o just have her when ever, hell i would not frown upon it!

11. break that hoe in half

12. highlarious...good one OP

13. #13 Smawrpg, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
    you dont want someone like that...let her go dude sometimes you just gotta literally say

"fuck that shit" and move on. life is too short to spend time with losers. find someone better.

EDIT: i just saw the pic of the gardening hoe and for some reason burst out laughing. It was such a lame joke but it got me so it was kinda funny.

14. i would have spit in her face.

15. #15 Goldmine, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2009
    lock that hoe up in your toolshed with no food or water :devious:

16. lol, over everyones head.

17. hhahahaaha you really had me until the pic.

good one OP :D

18. Gardening tools are usually the life of the party where I'm from to.

19. grab the hoe around the throat and dig her face in the dirt