Ambien Trip Log.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ~RJ~, Aug 21, 2009.

1. It was definitely a nice experience, but I ended up throwing up all the food I had eaten that day right before I went to bed. I'd try it again on an empty stomach.

2. Hah, if I knew there was a chance of you getting nausea I would've warned you. I've never gotten sick from it, but I'll have to take note of that then.

3. Also I forgot to mention I had the most vivid dreams. I lost my 400 dollar earring a few days ago and apparently dreamed that I found it then I got gauges. :confused: I literally had to check to make sure I didn't. Also I dreamed about something else, but I can't remember what it was about but I know it was a good dream.

4. I passed the fuck out all 3 times I tried it.

5. haha man craziest ambien trip i ever had was 80mg and 6mg of klonopin. i dont remember shit from that night. just that my mom called 911 cause my speech was slurred and they took me to the hospital.. and gave me medical charcoal which killed my high. man that sucked. im like NOOO DONT GIVE IT TO ME. IM STILL HIGH hahha:)

6. thats just great man, funny shit. no doctor no!!

7. hahahha thats pretty fucking funny

eh so is it possible to trip on ambien and NOT fall asleep. so we're talking like what, be awake the whole 8 hrs?

8. Ambien kicks you in the face in less than 15 minutes. Very interesting drug it is.

9. #29 Lost Horizon, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    i know people say snorting ambien is bad for you but trust me snort it.. it is a bad drip and taste nasty but it so much more intense, and its almost instant.

edit- FUCK! i said bad trip.. i meant to say drip sorry for anyone who is turned off to snorting it now.. but try snorting it once

10. oh yea i can always stay up on ambien..... its not to hard. i mean u will pass out eventually its a matter of time.... but ussually for me.... thats after i got the intended effects out and i make a conscious decision to pass out