Gold Flakey Shroom Caps :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by neff, Aug 21, 2009.

1. So I tripped for my first time on tuesday and it was AMAZING!!!! I cant event describe how magnificent i felt and the whole world looked... the purple sky .. and the purple sand.. the purple sand!<33.. it was so beautiful in everyway, the lights changing color.. mmmm it was quite magical..

Anyways i have about an eight of these gold cap shrooms left and cannot wait to take them again :).

2. Shrooms rock, it's like acid in a can

3. shrooms show you to yourself :)

im preparing for 12.2 grams soon at the beach... it should be pure bliss

4. i just dropped acid for my first time this morning at 12 AM (midnight yesterday) and tripped all morning til like 8 am, was one of the best times of my life. i love tripping!

5. Just letting ya know...if there's actual gold flakes that's most likely just vermiculite left on them from growing.

/anyways

I just tripped off 7g's last saturday night and it was incredible. My friend & I each took a quarter and chilled out back on my patio half the night in lawn chairs staring at my landscaping & pool lights lol.
    At one point I remember getting up and pissing and walking back and still seeing myself in my poolchair when I sat down...crazy shit.

6. Wait about a month before you take them again or you wont feel nowhere near the same effects. You build up a tolerance to shrooms SUPER fast.

7. incorrect...

the tolerance lasts up to 7 days, 5 mostly

8. I've heard up to a month from several people, whered you get your info?