Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

14 states seek to legalize medical marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Storm Crow, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Finaly OK doing something...

2. agreed!:wave::D:smoke:

3. Bump! Sign sign sign people!

4. new jersey ftw!

5. NEW YORK LETS GET IT :bongin:

6. This :smoke:

7. MINNESOTA!!! still dissapointed that our gov. vetoed the first bill of medical marijuana but its nice to see that it is still being pushed as an issue

8. they dont need the munchies

9. We can only hope - And youve got my avitar:p

10. Woot got a response! And a good one too!

11. I Heard massachusetts might be too. im not real sure though so don't go by what i say.

12. Minnesota will never have MMJ with that douche bag Marty S. in office....

13. Yes! Go liberal state of north carolina! Mmj!

14. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

15. no Connecticut?

awww :(

16. Ya me to but its a step. Hopefully we can get it through but we got a LOT of old YES SIR boys in office that will probably down the bill. What i dont get is why dont politicians listen to what people want anymore? If the majority wants it PUT IT IN.

17. "why dont politicians listen to what people want anymore?"

Because so many of you have NOT registered to vote! Sign your letters to politicians as "an unsatisfied VOTER"! That word "voter" gets their attention.

But because you aren't registered and can't vote, or won't vote because you don't think you have a chance of removing a prohibitionist politician, these idiots remain in office!

Here's a plan of action for you guys-

Get a copy of my "Granny Storm Crow's list" (linked below) and educate others! :)

Get registered to vote ASAP and VOTE! :D

Raise a lot of fuss! :hello:

Get it legal! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

18. im glad to see idaho is re-writing their laws on medical cannabis, hopefully one day i can smoke in peace out in my backyard while nurturing my trees:D

19. yeah dude its bullshit, but ohio is one of the most decriminalized states soo..its not as bad as some other areas have it...plus campus has the sickest weed this side of the mississippi

20. #60 KittensOnPCP, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    I'm glad Delaware is on the list, I probably won't be able to qualify with ADD, insomnia, anxiety, and depression. But I do know that my sister will be able to get it for her HIV. Thanks for this post, Stormcrow. +rep