Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

14 states seek to legalize medical marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Storm Crow, Aug 19, 2009.

1. fuck ohio. i hate this state.

2. hmm, interesting. once most of the states have it legalized, will the feds stop caring about medical marijuana? this seems like a big step toward regulation!

3. FUCK YEAH.
    That was the FIRST POST I READ.
    And I just flung out of my chair and went YES!!
    haha.
    I don't know how I'd get a card, but hey. :)
    Good shit man, Wisconsinites unite :cool:

4. #25 fenix420, Aug 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009
  5. Yay for tennessee! Haven't got the highest hopes, this being bible belt country. But trying to stay optimistic.:smoking:

6. I wish I could give you a Hell Yeah?! but I'm in Texas.
    :(

7. Nice post man, very informative links, much due rep placed.

Bible? lol

Basic
    Instructions
    Before
    Leaving
    Earth

8. Im glad Washington has had it for years, but this is a good step towards legalization.

9. Not Nebraska =[

10. Nahh , but if your close enough to Omaha it wouldn't matter with Iowa a stone throw away. even though Iowa has some of the meanest laws for procuring and such.

11. Come on North Carolina!!!

12. Ugh. I was hoping to see Virginia on the list. Anyway, good luck to the states that are on the list!

13. Fucking shit! I had like some kind of vision of this shit man lol..freaky as hell. Anyways, I'm glad TN is on that list. REALLY GLAD!!!

:)

14. im so happy pa is on the list and that they having a hearing coming up in a month or 2

o and john is riot i love your sig

15. Not really. Last i was in PA, i did some checking. I believe the state needed 92 signatures for the bill, they got 6.

16. Come on Wisconsin! Maybe this will be Doyle's final bill to sign into law before retiring!:hello:

17. There are over 30 posts in this thread. And I am challenging every poster and every reader to get my "Granny Storm Crow's list" and start sending it to your politicians- one section or one page at a time. Email or snail mail it, but get it to them!

I have put in THOUSANDS of hours on the list - you can take a few minutes to use it!

The "simple format" link below in my sig will show you what you will get. The bottom link in my sig will get you your own copy of the list. Your copy will have none of those dang ... shortened URLs and will be easily forwardable to friends.

No charge. No strings attached. Just share it with your friends and politicians.

You want legal cannabis? Well, get busy! Educate your politicians! :hello: WE can do this!

Or do you like being a "criminal" for using a non-toxic herbal medicine?

Granny :wave:

18. maybe i wont have to move out of pa now!

19. I'm 18, and alot of politicians wont talk to me at first glance until i schedule meetings with them, educate them... but alas they wont take on this project...they wont listen to someone as young as i =\