Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad Shrooms?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smawrpg, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Okay me and some friends are looking to score some mushrooms, so here is my question.

Is it common to for someone to pass off a mushroom that can make you ill or even kill you

as a magic mushroom? And one more question if I was to eat a shroom and trip is it

possible that the mushroom I just ate could be also be poisonous? Because if I am tripping

I don't really want that thought crossing my mind. Thanks all.

2. #2 LCM, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
    Nothing is there to prevent some sketchbag from picking some random mushrooms and telling you they are legit.

If you eat poisonous shrooms you will most likely die without immediate medical attention. When you get the shrooms, post pictures of them on the Shroomery.org and get them IDed to be sure they aren't gonna fuck you up.

3. Theres always a chance that your dealer is gonna mess you over, but its no big deal. Chances are, your shrooms are fine. Bad trips are a different story. Make sure when you take them your in a good environment and your pretty laid back, not tense, and happy. Your shrooms will be fine.

4. ZOMG! THE BOX IS LEAKING OUT!

Srsly, this isnt for here. If you wanna make a thread bout any drugs bsides weed, post in the BOX

5. 1. Buy from non-sketch
    2. Post a hi qual picture in the panda box for ID
    3. Read up on 1001 experiences
    4. Enjoy! :hello:

6. Unless you are buying from some thrifty fucking high school kid who says his brother picked them, then it is unlikely that you will get poison shrooms.

7. k thx guys. but nobody knows for sure if a shroom could be poisonous and also contain psylocybin? I posted here because the BOX doesn't get as many views and I thought I was gonna need the info by tonight. sadly deal never went down...

8. You didn't read what I said. :poke:

Go to Shroomery - Magic Mushrooms (Shrooms) Demystified and post pictures of the shrooms you get. There are experts there that will be able to identify the species of the mushroom and tell you if it is poisonous or not.