Rate the last movie you watched!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Oh yeah I loved this movie. I was not really unexpectiing much from it in all honestly but it's far better then a lot of other comedies being released

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. #22 oldskoolgrower, Aug 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    'The Hangover' just yesterday.

9/10

Funniest movie I've seen in years. Awesome chemistry between the stars. Everyone there was laughing almost non-stop.

3. I love you man was great! i also watched it like 3 nights in a row.
    Latest:

Babylon AD - 6/10
    Honestly a pretty entertaining sci fi. Nothing revolutionary but it was pretty interesting to see there take on earth in the future. Would have been nice to know more about what has happened since modern times. Worth a dl.

Flakes - 6/10
    Pretty enjoyable movie about a guy who works in a cereal bar. Zooey Deschanel is in it too. Im watching pretty much all her movies and loving her more with each one. Kind of a silly plot and rather juvenile characters but it was ok.

Yes Man - 8/10
    I actually like this one a lot. Jim Carrey plays a guy who, after going to a motivational seminar starts saying yes to every opportunity that come his way. Pretty funny and made me want to try the yes thing honestly. I could kind of relate the his character before his change. Gotta love how he dresses to the harry potter party.

4. Limits of Control - 0/10.

5. [​IMG]

district nine 8.5/10 pretty goood

6. Watched it too, and i'd only give it 3/10 because of the horrible waste of an otherwise good story/feel duing the last 40 minutes of the movie.

10/10 for it's potential though... great movie the first 60 minutes, but then it just turns sour. I hope that if they choose to make a sequal, they step it up a notch - big time.

7. Yeah, I think you nailed it. 8.5. Maybe a 9 because I wasn't expecting it to be more than a good try at Independence Day 2. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was.

8. Tresspass 7/10
    House by The Cemetery 7/10
    Swimming With Sharks 7/10

Nothing spectacular but all worth watching. I've watching Swimming With Sharks only once before but it's a lot more enjoyable the second time around.

9. The Usual Suspects, 9/10

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VPuXWtDx9g]YouTube - The Usual Suspects - Trailer[/ame]

Great movie :smoke:

10. I just watched "I Love You, Man" and it was lovely. :D
    9/10

It was sincere and incredibly funny without being clichéd or corny. It has been a really long time since I have seen a comedy so humorous and enjoyable.

11. True Romance - 9/10 - Near perfect. Patricia Arquette is so damn cute! Gary Oldman playin a dreadlocked wigger, Brad Pitt a zoned out stoner, this movie is funny action packed and the story is pretty good.

12. Green Street Hooligans 9.5/10

One of the best movies I've seen in a really long time, easily my favorite movie featuring Elijah Wood.

13. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: 10/10. Love it.

14. #34 Haze23, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
    Requiem for a Dream (8/10) - Very solid and depressing movie.

The Mist (7/10) - would have been a little higher if the ending was not so horrible.

Death Race (6.5)

15. I Love You Man ,,,, 7.5

Pretty fucking funny for a chick flick, had me laughing good for a lot of scenes. It did have some cheesy shit that I dont care for though.

16. Terminator Salvation 7/10 - Enjoyed this a lot more then part 3
    Sugar 7/10 - Something different. I was actually upset to see this movie end. Of course it's not a film that would lead to a sequel. It's just one of those movies you would like to see as a mini-series instead.
    Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li - 6/10 - Not nearly as bad as I was told
    The Boy in Striped Pyjamas - 8/10 - The ending caught me off guard.
    The Hangover - 9/10 - One of the best comedies I've seen in awhile
    Observe and Report 7/10 - My least favorite Seth Rogen role. Rest of the cast did swell. Anna Ferris could have had more screen time.

^^ Watched all of these today. 6 movies! Yeah I need a life.

17. Adventureland - 10/10

I wanted to eat one of the weed cookies they made so bad

18. Heat (Robert Di Niro, Al Pacino, Val Kilmer ....)

This movie is thoroughly good. Entertaining all the way, even though it's 2 hours and 40 minutes.

9/10

19. Contact: 10/10 EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: way to ninja me there poison ;)

20. Wow Cmystic - now i've gotta watch that.... :D

EDIT: Scratch that, haven't got weed, and space movies suck ass without it.. (compared to watching it while "normal" :) )