Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ringing in ears?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaptainToker, Aug 17, 2009.

1. I am surprised you are all to stoned to work out what might be happening, I have one question for those of you that like me believe the use of pot can have this effect and the reason I believe this because I think I have the answer. Peptides or and Insulin, how many off you get the munchies ? when you spoke pot it has many effects and one is spiking your insulin and this will make you hungry for sugar. How many of you can get ringing in the ear from pigging out on sugar or does that help the ringing ? I have autoimmune diseases and pot is used to regulate blood sugars and reduce inflammation in the body so could it be neurological and be that you are more sensitive, I did go and see an ENT, I dont think titlists is correct as most lose hearing after time and the noise is permanent from my understand anyways. I had brain scans and hearing tests done. it appeared my hearing was well above what was considered normal might be the fact the ears feel en-flamed and sensitive. the ear can hear your heart beat and the ringing comes and goes and changes from ear to ear and the noises and pain can differ. Pot is high in fiber and there for I feel acts like a sugar, who is with me on this ???? :D:D:D

2. I just read this and thought it sounded stupid but I drank a sugary soda when I was experiencing the noise and the ringing subsided almost completely. Idk I'm pretty stoned so