Best HIGH Yielding Potent Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by binonexus, Aug 15, 2009.

1. 650-750grams per m2 is a lie but it can be possible.

At least here is couple facts on what is based predictable yield, but missing light.
    What other says how they got 500gr/m2 ? Absolutely nothing !

2. I prefer one plant 600-1000 grams, one harvest, one trimming, one germination, one cloning one planting and more quality buds than any autoflowering strain.

3. Autos have their place, if you can, there are dozens of strains that will outdo autos, but sometimes they're called for. Mt AC died in my growroom, causing stupidly high temps, I lost the whole crop, it's halfway through the season, a little too late to start standard plants, so I'm running 15 autos outside, their size and shape gives them a stealth factor, and it will also make them easy to move around the yard. I'm growing 2 fairly fast indicas along with them to compare the two in late season situations. If I had ideal conditions, regular strains would be it, but these will save my harvest a little bit for this summer.

4. I've heard 3-4oz's with auto-AK's. It's basically all in how you grow it

5. #45 Outdo0rMaster, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    Fact about size and shape at all also life cycle of 8 weeks cant replace lost in yield and potency.

80% of outdoor growers of autos are greedy,beginners,about 20 years old and wont work for own goods and crop.
    Autos sell image of fast buds without so much working for it.
    Outdoor grower doesnt start seeds in July but April, so "excuse" about late season doesnt drink water.
    Moving plants around yard, well, for outdoor you do not have to moving plants around especially around the yard.
    Just puting plant outside doesnt make it for outdoor grow, also it doesnt make person for an outdoor grower.
    Its absolutely same for inside, I cant call somebody for indoor grower cause he have 2 x 20W CFL and put him in same basket with man who grow under 3000W HPS.

I can buy bike of 1000cc but can't drive like Valentino Rossi.Of course I have my place with that bike of 1000cc and its on parking.

6. #46 platinum_angel, Jul 15, 2010

LOL where the fuck did you get that statistic from....who do you think you are ....god? you seem to know everything lol. you make alot of sense sometimes but fuck your a prick.

Name calling is not permited in the city,

look im growing a closet full of autos right now and its not because im greedy...... its because i need a constant cash flow for reinvestment purposes...as you know bills dont pay themselves. autos give a great alternative to cloning for beginners. not all people like us have cloning machines....lots of space...and all the things necessary to grow 50 lessismore style thai plants that have a 18 week flowering cycle. everything is in the market now for a reason....thats the way the market works....people want shit and other people supply. im just grateful these seedbanks found a way to help people with grow limitations.

7. #47 Outdo0rMaster, Jul 15, 2010
    I make a lot of sense sometimes cause that is what you want to hear, when you wont to hear something I become "prick".

Actually you prove all waht I say, just dont know why you freak out cause I didnt talk about you.
    Sorry if you find your self in my words, but really its not my problem and not my intention.

8. how about custard bomb? looks good high yields:rolleyes:

9. its not just this thread outdoor there been a bunch of other ones where youve acted like this. you patronize the people who like auto´s as bigginners or greedy. im not saying some people arnt that but the majority of the people who grow autos is because they have limitations and they need the cash flow expand their grow. in our market i believe continuing the survival of genetics. also educating the public by example. these 2 things are very important to me and is kind of my mission right now. now nice try trying to decieve everyone into thinking im greedy but lets read the rest of sentence i made since you cherry picked a couple words.

not everyone has a dream grow room.....i call anyone who is growing a minihero whether it be them growing 1 plants or 1 million because the way the world is today we need to take any person we can on our side. and yes i call them growers too lol. and a person trying to make money for just reinvestment purposes is definatly not greedy....hes a person who is trying to do the right thing and taking a lot of risk in the mean while.

look bro, i dont feel like fighting with you but you just need to realize that your not always right and i get the feeling when i read your posts that you think your god or something lol. with that said ive read alot of posts where youve given great advice.

10. 20 years of outdoor growing makes me an outdoor grower I'd think. Like I said, there's a time and place for every strain, I never got the hate for autos, I harvested over a pound off of various autos I grew over winter, the smoke was good, hell, still is, got a couple ounces left. If I had land where I didn't have to worry about prying eyes, I'd be growing better genetics, I'd have also started them in april, I lack that option now, so autos it is.

11. #51 lessismore, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
    May I suggest that we keep this on topic. It seems your differences are beginning to take this thread in the wrong direction. You both have valid points, however you are now taking this thread off topic and using it as a means to debate your personal opinions.

platinum_angel, for one, I do not appreciate you throwing my name out there in an arguement with another member. Chances are you will never grow a true long flowering Sativa b/c your reasons for growing are typically commercial, and long flowering Sativas are more for your connoisseurs which appreciate a nice heady type of high.

OutdoOrMaster, we both know your experience, and I respect your knowledge, you know this. I understand your english is not the best and have learned to read through the differences in grammer to understand what you say. Some members do not, and refuse to understand what you are saying. May I ask that when these instances occur, that you just walk away and let them be. Anyone not willing to make even a minimal attempt at trying to understand your points is not worth arguing with.

So we can end this right here, and get back on topic. Right?

As for auto-flowering strains, I understand there are growers who have reasons for growing them. Some want quick harvests, others need something more stealthy outdoors, some do not live in a region which is capable of taking a hybrid, and/or other more mainstream genetics to a full harvest.

I personally do not grow autos. Have I? Yes. I have also worked with various Ruderalis genetics in the 80's, and did some test grows with various Ruderalis hybrids from 2002-2005. I just find them to be inferior to non-Ruderalis genetics myself. I have grown them indoors, outdoors, and under optimal conditions. Some of these hybrids have very good yields, others not so much. Some do have decent potency, however most do not IMO.

When we speak of space issues, I do call laziness. A grower wanting to take the time can easily produce far better yields with higher quality genetics by using SCROG. However, SCROG's take time, effort, and commitment.

When we speak of time issues, I have to agree, if you do not have the season outdoors, or have limited time indoors, autos are a good choice. Autos are also good for indoor and outdoor grows which stealth is very important.

We all grow for a reason, we all have our favorite strains, and we all have our own, often different opinions. No matter, we all have one thing in common, we grow. I'm not a fan of autos, but I have come to accept the fact that it is better that some-one grows, than not grow. If auots keep a person growing, then go for it.

12. Cole Train hasn't been bad for me.

13. #53 Outdo0rMaster, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2010
    Lessismore, I can find right now my 2-3 posts where I say autos have their place in growing and I have nothing against to ppl grow them ... for god sake its their life time and choice so why I should have problem with that ?

But in every single thread about autos I reject to put reg and autos in same basket also growers of both.Simple reg & auto are two different worlds and growers who do reg or autos.
    "Maybe" autos some day will become good, high yielding and potent weed with awesome smell but today its pure shit where ppl still experimenting with it.
    So autos are good for someone, but its 3rd class of Cannabis.

I never being arrogant when someone bring his angle of view but bullshiting with no arguments is not something what I can swallow.

All what I say is do not put autos and reg in same basket cause that is wrong from many aspects.
    This last check at one page back, I said same what I say now.

This thread have name Best HIGH Yielding Potent Strain what autos are not for sure.

EDIT : Yes I notice that about language but it doesnt give right to someone use rough words.

14. this is one that ive been looking at for some time....but alot of retailers dont have it. theres still some here in spain if you look;)

Apollo 13 is a strain from reserva privada

Apollo 13 Cannabis Seeds are an absolute beauty and the cross between the Genius mother and the P75 father. This Indica leaves you with a heavier high compared to her Sativa sister and it certainly packs a punch! This strain produces heavy yields with resinous floral clusters that are very sticky and have a strong aroma.
    With buds that are easy to maintain and a rapid mature time of just 7 - 8 weeks, these Cannabis Seeds really are a pleasure to grow. The Indica Apollo 13 is not only a heavy hitter but, with a main centre cola with few side branches and buds that are pure eye candy, she's easy on the eyes too!

15. I agree 100%, it has it's place. I also agree on the fact it is the growers choice.

I understand this as well. I really have a problem with this issue myself.

You cannot put them in the same basket. Hands down, they are inferior over most non-auto hybrids. I must admit that there have been some great improvements over the last 10 yrs in auto-flowering hybrids, they are still not near as potent, nor high yielding as non-autos.

No it does not, and it also does not allow some-one to put another person out there. That is just plain disrespectful. We all have our differences in opinion, and some just cannot make an attempt to see through this.

16. #56 masterx, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2010
    hey yo yo bro's which strain super strong with high thc cbd's that yeild high over 4 ounces? theirs alot of weed strains hard to pick 1 to grow.:confused:
    i couldnt find the ones you have listed here .

17. I suggest in this thread
    Vanilla Haze & Critical Mass

but it can be SAGE, SAGE n Sour, GrapeGod all of them produce high yield in or out doors.
    Its difference in effects and yield cause style of growing.

18. any other high yeilding ones? that are super strong?

19. You ar enot going to find one much stronger than SAGE, I believe it is still one of the top 10 most potent strains; and yes, it is a great yielding plant.

20. sorry. i only buying 2 femalized seeds and make clones from them:D